• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLand

Post-Captain
43 Badges
Dec 19, 2004
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
http://www.mediafire.com/?gr1yzmy1i09

Irritated by flavourless, unrelated characters? Annoyed that every family dies out within a century of the start of the game?

This mod defines 20 new Roman women and girls, who are aged up to 25 in January 474.

Rome starts off very short of female characters. So adding extra women means that your characters will be able to get married, have babies, and continue their dynasties.

An extra 20 might be slightly overpowered: in my test-game the Claudii ended up with 89 family members by 589... however, it's a lot better than vanilla.

Please let me know how you get on, here:

http://terranova.dk/viewtopic.php?t=2906

DOC-22 said:
Hi. if i download your mod,will i still have a choice to play the game in vanilla? How will your mod effect my game/games/saved games when the next patch comes out?

If you unzip the downloaded file into the /mod directory you will be able to keep all the modded files separate from the vanilla game. You will then get an option in the launcher to use the mod (called "Families") or play vanilla.

Are they hot?

Jayavarman said:
Are they hot?
they have a good fertility - thats much more important than there "hotness". ;)

I found one minor bug in one of the files.

For Cornelia, in her character file (100705 - Cornelia.txt) her name is Aemilia and her family is Cornelii.

Like I said, it's minor, just something I noticed.

Other than that it works great, every year in January I end up with at least 5 marriage announcements (if I have the messages enabled for non-leader characters).

TheLand said:
If you unzip the downloaded file into the /mod directory you will be able to keep all the modded files separate from the vanilla game. You will then get an option in the launcher to use the mod (called "Families") or play vanilla.
Hi i'm not to good with downloading stuff can you or someone here walk me throughit? When i try to download it, it only allows for it to go to one folder and it's not the game? I'm lost. :confused:

first impressions from vae victis says, that this mod is no longer necessary. most time, there are enough women in the queue.

but it should work with vae victis, as i can see, the used numbers for characters in the mod are unused in the game.

in the zip file you find a folder "families" and a file "families.mod" - copy both into the folder "...Eu-rome/mod/" and choose in the launcher the mod "Families" on gamestart.