• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"May 28th 1503 - The Treaty of Everlasting Peace between Scotland and England is signed, which would actually last 10 years." - wikipedia

Sounds VERY much like EU3 to me!! :D

skippermonkey said:
"May 28th 1503 - The Treaty of Everlasting Peace between Scotland and England is signed, which would actually last 10 years." - wikipedia

Sounds VERY much like EU3 to me!! :D

Bring the Scots on. :p

Capibara said:
Let's hope I can get the money for that date :)

If you can't you might make it just in time for the first patch, which is probably more fun. I don't intend to download it before a patch or hotfix has been released. Fortunately Paradox probably has the patch ready within a few days after release.

Philipp

PkK said:
If you can't you might make it just in time for the first patch, which is probably more fun. I don't intend to download it before a patch or hotfix has been released. Fortunately Paradox probably has the patch ready within a few days after release.

Philipp

its a download release... which means there's no 6 weeks of wait before ready and public gets it..

so if we ever deem it worth a patch, it wont be day1.

__SuperFly_ said:
That would be awesome cause that means I can play it before I'm away for holiday :p. Go PI! :)

I'll have little time to play, even is I get it in time, my exams week will be about to start and after that I'll go away from my computer for two months :(

I will be out of the country on that day. I am getting married on the 24th and am going to be gone for the next week. I don't think my future wife would look to favorably at me A) skipping the honeymoon B) bringing paradox with me!!!

[Homer]Wooohoooo![/Homer]

Great, I can watch Indiana Jones 4 on the 27th, and then cheer myself up the next day with something worth its money.

Honestly, great success! Ill load up my pocket book ... althouth im orke until the 1st of june ... a hollow victory :(

Status
Not open for further replies.