• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Le Ran said:
How unfair. This line just when I showed up in my 2 other personnal threads to give news... (see the ReincAARnations thread for news and redirections)

In one word : away from AARland, at least for now... Others projects running and social necessities with Christmas approaching... Well, you know what I mean.

Note that if I didn't have to do a JOB, I would have a lot more time everyday to fulfill all of my internet-based needs. But until then, well, I have to make sacrifices... :(

(note that in the process of being very rich and very lazy, I only have issues with half of the requierments... ;) )

Great, one day I find the AAR, the next the author takes a break. How convenient :mad:.
Have fun at whatever you're busy with, just don't forget about us.

*Leads angry mob outside of Le Ran's residence...

"BRING IT BACK!! BRING IT BACK!!"

We have needs, damnit! :D

This is SpAARtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or what?!?!

We want Gorgo! We want Gorgo!!!!

Sokraates said:
Shhhhh ...

Hush, you two, lest you disturb the silence in this venerable thread.
Yes, Prime Minister :)

Where is Bernard? :D

no more?

baby_stare.jpg

Dracorex said:
:rofl: Le Ran you're tha man! Awesome AAR
he hasn't been on in a month and a half... :(

Okay smiley. But the other "this-is-sparta" smiley was just brilliant :)

White Daimon said:
Okay smiley. But the other "this-is-sparta" smiley was just brilliant :)
Now that you have shown yourself, how about updating that AAR of yours

All right, I think I owe you an epilogue or something like that. Compliments always pay ;)

And this way I can boast about having finished all my 3 AARs. Weeeee for me. :D

I just don't want to resume the actual game because it's too much a pain to play past 1945. Anyway, here it is !

Epilogue

Epilogue.jpg

The End
of Season One :D

Right, now you can collect the cash... ;) :D

Well, I know, this update is rather inconclusive... but hey, don't complain - do you know that many authAARs who come back to life on request to complete their AARs ? ;)

Please return! Please return! Please return! Please return! Please return! Please return! Please return! Please return! Please return! Please return!
In the name of all that is masculine and free and ...uuh... SPARTAN!