• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(59550)

Sergeant
Aug 2, 2006
Armageddon ZBIA 1.0a

Well...Game 1 finished with an Allied victory. So...I am pleased to announce that Monday Game 2 is now recruiting. We only take reliable players to ensure that we are always guaranteed a good game and, so far, it seems things have been running very smoothly :)

Anyone interesting please register on our site at:

www.gaminggate.org.

Most countries are still open.

Happy hoi-ing.

DesertFox-007 said:
Armageddon ZBIA 1.0a

Well...Game 1 finished with an Allied victory. So...I am pleased to announce that Monday Game 2 is now recruiting. We only take reliable players to ensure that we are always guaranteed a good game and, so far, it seems things have been running very smoothly :)

Anyone interesting please register on our site at:

www.gaminggate.org.

Most countries are still open.

Happy hoi-ing.

I would be interested unless of course you're in Europe cos that would make it too hard during the week!

Because the forum has added features, such as Allied and Axis private boards for strategy discussion. Also, having a dedicated forum for one game makes it a whole lot easire to see what is going on on the board.

Sir Kenny said:
Are we gonna play tonight?

Well I gues that's all relative to where you live but I would like to play tonight after 2400 gmt!! I hope we can get some people together soon....

The session was moderatly sucessful.

Was a few musical chairs with country selection though. The majors are occupied now though, so the game should be good for next week too.

I may or maynot be avalible to sub again, not sure. But you guys got your majors covered. (and minors too~, Canada and Hungary are human).

Yes a very successful start I felt. Sorry to those people we had to turn away but unfortunately there are limits to what the conn can handle. We had to work on a first come first served basis in the end.

Anyway, I SHOULD (fingers crossed) have a conn upgrade this week which should mean we could take another 3/4 people. I will post again if this is the case.

Anyway thanks for a nice start guys :)

Here is the report from session 1:

Monday Game 2

First Session

Who played

9 Players played

Allies:
CANADA Cueball (Host)
UK Nicophorus (later temporarily subbed SU for Sir_Kenny). Replaced by Knupp as the regular UK.
FRANCE Kthnos

Comintern:
SU Sir_Kenny (later temporarily subbed by Nicophorus)

Axis:
GERMANY Dan
HUNGARY Calum

Not yet affiliated:
ITALY D
JAPAN Mefist

Game Started at: 1854 UK Time / 1954 European Time
Game Finished at: 0015 UK Time / 0115 European Time
Total duration: 5 hours 21 minutes

In game clock

Played: 1st January, 1936 - September 13th, 1937
(643 days)

Crashes/Rehosts

1 crash, 1 rehost

1. Crash:

Occurred at 1854 UK Time / 1954 European Time during initial game setup. Dan dropped.
Restarted at 1914 UK time / 2014 European Time

2. Rehost:

Occurred at 2220 UK Time / 2320 European Time. Sir_Kenny had to leave. Nico agreed to sub him temporarily and Knupp joined the game as the regular UK. Sir_Kenny will still control SU in the next sessions.

LATEST SAVE:
Can be downloaded from the "official" Monday Game website:

GamingGate

Nicophorus said:
Dont go to bed after 2 hours of playing,and u wont have to worry about that :cool:

***zing***

Unfortunately I will not be available any sooner than 2000GMT. I hope you guys can fit me in today!

DesertFox-007 said:
Hi mate

1830 UK Time / 1930 Euro Time.

I have also added a countdown to the next session on the front page of my site for reference if people are ever unsure.

UK or EURO time is hard to figure out... dosent even UK have multiple time zones? UK time = GMT u mean?