• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(61606)

(Interim Avatar)
Oct 9, 2006
www.rcduggan.com
TABLE OF CONTENTS

Chapter One: Tribhuvana's Nepal
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four
-Part Five
-Part Six

CHAPTER TWO: Khadka Tshering's Nepal
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Chapter Three: Expansion
-Part Two

Chapter Four: Back From Berlin
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

CHAPTER FIVE: When All is Said and Done
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

CHAPTER SIX: We Will Have Vengeance
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Interlude I- Surreality

CHAPTER SEVEN: Waking Nightmare
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

CHAPTER EIGHT: China? Bah, it does not Exist!
-Part Two
-Part Three

CHAPTER NINE: Last Chance
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four
-Part Five
-Part Six
-Part Seven

CHAPTER TEN: Rendezvous at Lhasa
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Chapter Eleven: Blackmail
-Part Two
-Part Three

Chapter Twelve: Boiling Point
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Chapter Thirteen: The White Sun
-Part Two
-Part Three

Interlude II- Insanity

Chapter Fourteen: On the Edge
-Part Two

Chapter Fifteen: A Day Off
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Chapter Sixteen: Contact
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Chapter Seventeen: The Resistance
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Chapter Eighteen: As Will the World
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Chapter Nineteen: The Front
-Part Two
-Part Three

Chapter Twenty: The Return of the Emperor
-Part Two
-Part Three
-Part Four

Chapter Twenty-One: The Oligarchy
-Part Two

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Nepal über alles!
This is my first "attempt" at an AAR. I will be playing as Nepal, 1936-54 (hopefully), Hoi2DD v1.2, Normal/Normal, no mods (except for my own).
-----------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE
Tribhuvana's Nepal
flag-Nepal-lg-trans.gif

The Narayanhiti Palace
Kathmandu, Nepal
9:00 AM January 3, 1936

King Tribhuvana Bir Bikram Shah Dev sat at the head of a long wooden table. Further down on either side were the various ministers in his fascist government.

ScreenSave28.jpg

Juddha Rana, the backstabbing head of government, Minister of Security, and Chief of Staff. Keshar Rana, the intellectual Foreign Minister. Mohan Rana, the genius Minister of Armaments. Baber Rana, the industrious Head of Intelligence. Padma Rana, a follower of the “Guns and Butter” Doctrine. And at the other end of the table, the all-but useless Chiefs of the Navy and Airforce, Rudra Rana and Kiran Rana.

This was the government King Tribhuvana had chosen. This was the government that would lead Nepal, whether it was to glory or to ruin.

“Our meeting will now commence,” the king said. He got up from his seat, walked to the wall, and pinned a map of Asia to it.
ScreenSave31.jpg

Tribhuvana took out a pointer and jabbed Nepal. “This is the state of affairs now. Our current territory is not nearly enough. We do not have sufficient resources or manpower to build and maintain a modern army. And although Britain has guaranteed our independence, we are little more than their puppet. And they have impeded our expansion into other territory.”

Tribhuvana pointed to Bhutan. “We are surrounded on three sides by enemies. Therefore, the only way to expand it up, through Tibet.”

Juddha Rana spoke up. “But do we have the means to do this.

“Not at the moment,” Tribhuvana said. “Our military is in a sorry state of affairs. We only have two woefully outdated and undersupplied divisions in the capital. But again, without territory, resources and manpower we cannot grow stronger. With the help of Bhutan and England we can take Tibet. This will put us on the road to victory.”

Tribhuvana pulled out a folder and passed it around to his ministers.
ScreenSave3.jpg

“This folder contains all the details of Nepal’s struggling economy. We have a small resource depot in the capital. No major trades yet to speak of, although I trust that will soon be remedied. And as you can see on the left, we do not even have the economic clout to put together one more infantry division.”
ScreenSave17.jpg

“Our research teams have outlined “Early Infantry Division,” and have started work on Basic Machine tools. This will help Nepal greatly.”

Turning to Keshar Rana, his foreign minister, Tribhuvana said, “This meeting is adjourned. But Keshar, you need to work out a declaration of war against Tibet. We will meet here the same time in three days to act on that declaration.”

Last edited:
A Nepal AAR?! :wacko:

Good luck as a fascist nation surrounded by the UK and friends!

Kordo said:
A Nepal AAR?! :wacko:

Good luck as a fascist nation surrounded by the UK and friends!

heh heh, thanks.
though the UK won't be a "friend" much longer

rcduggan said:
heh heh, thanks.
though the UK won't be a "friend" much longer

Then you should get utterly and comprehensively mullered. However as that would be a fairly dull AAR I smell a game/engine exploit in the offing.

El Pip said:
Then you should get utterly and comprehensively mullered. However as that would be a fairly dull AAR I smell a game/engine exploit in the offing.

I'm gonna give myself some extra IC because nepal has only like 2, and I made some custom events for it that give me a little more territory

Nepal? Sounds just crazy enough for me to take an interest!
btw, you`re doomed

Nehekara said:
Nepal? Sounds just crazy enough for me to take an interest!
btw, you`re doomed

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yeah I know. but I hope I will have fun being slautered into tiny little pieces and ground up into even smaller microscopic pieces

CHAPTER ONE
Part Two​

War! That’s what all the newspapers in Nepal (one) was saying as Nepal declared war on Tibet.
ScreenSave32-1.jpg

King Tribhuvana was meeting with his government again. It was now Mid-March. After a declaration of war a month earlier, Nepalese forces had stormed across the border and began slowly making their way into Tibet.

“This is the plan for the conquest of Tibet,” the king said.
ScreenSave2.jpg

“As you see, we have seized control of Kagar in southeastern Tibet. That is the territory outlined in blue. Our English overlords have captured Xigaze with the help of Bhutan. So we must take as much territory as we can before they do. A recent avalanche blocked all the trails between Kagar and Nagqu. Therefore we will send two divisions into undefended Gar, along the green path. Once we have taken control of that territory, one division will move through Gar into Nagqu while receiving air support from England. Once this has been achieved, Tibet will crumble.”

Tribhuvana passed around another folder.
ScreenSave7.jpg

“This is our current economic situation. Still no trades, as you can see. Our resource depot is all but static. But in the industrial sector, everything is on track except production, which is unable to meet its quota. When Tibet is annexed, the situation will change.

Make sure you get your nepalese hands on the only province worth anything in Tibet(Lhasa, I think, got some resources and IC, the rest is just empty wasteland, but of course wasteland has its uses too!(Yak herding, mostly)

Nehekara said:
Make sure you get your nepalese hands on the only province worth anything in Tibet(Lhasa, I think, got some resources and IC, the rest is just empty wasteland, but of course wasteland has its uses too!(Yak herding, mostly)

yup, gotta have those yaks. Did you know that yak herding is a vital part of the economy? the reason China and India have better economies than the US is because some people there herd yaks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stupidity aside, I will try to manage to take Lhasa before my "allies" do

lifeless said:
good luck! how come in the first pic you had 31/27 ic? :wacko:

**cough** cheating **cough**

No I'm sure he's just modded it to 'Give himself a chance' TM. Completely defeats the point of doing a Tibet or other tiny country AAR but there you go.

El Pip said:

No I'm sure he's just modded it to 'Give himself a chance' TM. Completely defeats the point of doing a Tibet or other tiny country AAR but there you go.
yea but in the rest of the pics its the regular 6 ic..

El Pip said:

lifeless said:
yea but in the rest of the pics its the regular 6 ic..

that pic is from a test of events that I did before starting the AAR. I needed a shot of the ministers. So right now my IC is still 6

Just a little update

OOC: Just a small update here: not that anyone cares, but I won't be updating this every day. because of school etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The Narayanhiti Palace
Kathmandu, Nepal
12:00 PM April 16, 1936

The government of Nepal was meeting once again.
“Our invasion of Tibet is going well,” Tribhuvana said. He pointed to the map of Asia on the wall.

ScreenSave5.jpg

“We have taken control of Gar and Kagar, and our English overlords have taken territory as well. Our next move is to capture Lhasa and any other territory still in Tibetan hands. Then they will be forced to sign a pact of unconditional surrender.”

“On the economic front, everything is still going badly. But with Tibet subdued, things will greatly improve.”

ScreenSave7.jpg

Last edited:
chefportnen said:
Nepal!? :eek: Let's hope you don't get steamrolled by the Japanese when 1941 comes around.

would they DOW me if I;m not allied w/ UK?

rcduggan said:
would they DOW me if I;m not allied w/ UK?
i dont think so and hope the brits dont take lhasa!