• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(40258)

I follow the Hawk
Feb 18, 2005
Throughout history, greed has taken may forms.

It has driven man (or hobbit, or Bill Gates) to any action needed to get that special something.

qqq1sh8.gif

The almighty DUCAT!

qqq2dy1.jpg

And to do so, one must control them all:

qqq3ov3.jpg

ALL!!!

(evil laughter)

And now, the meanest, greediest, most despicable trader of them all will not stop at anything and conquer all COTs on the planet!

picture001kn7.jpg

Mwahahahaha!

Last edited:
I guess thet you´re after all Cots in the world? Could be interesting, :) I´ll be around!

Saulta said:
I guess thet you´re after all Cots in the world? Could be interesting, :) I´ll be around!

All the COTs! All will be mine! Precioussss

Grundius said:
I hate your work Fnuco

:eek: :eek: :mad: why?? :( im a good kid... :p

I like the idea. I also like the title of the AAR and that I arrived here in the beginning. What I do not like however is the way you start. To be honest it is plain worthless. It is the firts post that you gain or loos your readers on. If it had not been you but a total unknown writer who was new to the forum I might not have read this. The first post should be the most atractive of them all. Not that you will lack readers, your name on the forum don't allow that, but you could have got more and a better first post also gives a better feeling about the AAR. You might consider it cause it works,I know. However, I belive that this poor layout will be way compencated by the quality of the reading in the AAR. Let's conquer those CoTs :)

Snake IV said:
I like the idea. I also like the title of the AAR and that I arrived here in the beginning. What I do not like however is the way you start. To be honest it is plain worthless. It is the firts post that you gain or loos your readers on. If it had not been you but a total unknown writer who was new to the forum I might not have read this. The first post should be the most atractive of them all. Not that you will lack readers, your name on the forum don't allow that, but you could have got more and a better first post also gives a better feeling about the AAR. You might consider it cause it works,I know. However, I belive that this poor layout will be way compencated by the quality of the reading in the AAR. Let's conquer those CoTs :)

point taken. will change first post.

Last edited:
Mmm, I'm just getting red x's :(

Can see them. Definitely a dubious person if ever there was one ;)

Good luck. Controlling Cot's can really give you a lot of money, but beware not to become so much greedy and expel the ai merchants from then or else your "all" will turn into "nothing" and you will be as poor as a beggar :).

What is going to be your strategy? Do you plan to leave France early and then get naval? Or do you plan to start with Ile-de-France as your first CoT :)? Anyway, the East is rich, full of exotic CoT's and somewhat primitive civilizations. It's waiting for the first european to get there.

My first advice, however, is to vassalize or eliminate Portugal. They can be a threat to your colonial power.

Saulta
Grundius
Snake IV
stnylan
Duke of Wellington
rsobota

woot! 6 readers and not even started!

sweet!

too bad nobody reads my Aragon AAR.. *nudge nudge wink wink*

a big thanks to all of you for hopping on board. Actually in this game i will try to restrain mself from conquering it all. Only COTs... (goes into hypnosis mumbling: "Only COTs.... Only COTs.... Goosfraba")

stnylan, DoW, Grundius: glad you like my rugged good looks. :D

rsobota: thanks for the tips, but i already have my own plan, not very different from yours, but i cannot guarantee there will not be any idiotic moves.

Snake IV: thanks for the nice words in your first post. I never consider myself as a good writer, more like a good player. Hope to improve my writing skills here in this great AARland.

enough bla bla... in the words of the great AL BUNDY:

"Let's rock!"

edit: oh, and Grundius, you never told me why u hated my work! :mad: :mad:

:p

Last edited:
rsobota said:
Wow I didn't notice you're making a land route to the East :eek: . Wow, good luck working on the "Tea Route"; and converting some infidels too, especially those catholics and their heathen Pope :D (notice: I didn't mean to offend any RL catholic :) ).
ahem... wrong AAR.... :rofl: :rofl: but i am sure Talkingdonkey appreciates your comments. :rofl: :rofl:

The Real Deal: Hey man! great to have you following my AAR. In the meantime, shouldnt you be working on finishing at least ONE of yours? :p :rofl: