• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All sounds perfectly reasonable to me ;)

A masterful scene. You captured the bored little child really well, and the it turns from some sort of lazy, frustrating, idyll to a nightmare.

That was top stuff. :)

Most impressive sir! The good thing about Tsarist Russia is that the nature of the state depends disportionately on the personality of the ruler...you can go in any direction you choose and not venture into the absurd - my vote is for vanilla military junta with a hint of fascism...will be watching eagerly! :)

ohhh, this is Excellent writing. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for your kind words. I just received Doomsday in the mail (whining will take you places, kids, learn that), and I've spent as much of the last 24 hours as possible learning all about it and editting all over the place. I should be able to make time this weekend for the next entry, but the first game pics would have to wait for the following weekend. My class load is greater than it's ever been before, so once-weekly updates are about all I think I'll be able to manage.

L'Afrique said:
The first AAR I'll be reading from the beginning. I wonder, will you side with Germany or the Allies?

Finally! The site's been down (for me, at least) for the past three days, then my damn internet connection's down all day. Now I can get to my next entry, which should be up within the hour, or at least before I go to bed.

As per your question, you'll have to skip ahead a few hundred pages to find out. I'm taking my bloody time with this'un.

EDIT: Crap, it's acting up again. I'll try to squeeze it through, but in the time it takes to format and add pics....

............. *white noise*

Last edited: