• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Felicitations, sir!

I am of course, honored. Hopefully, this will attract more readers to my AAR, and I will see more POSTS! Kidding of course. I'm happy I have a loyal (Who cares it's small.) group of readers. I kinda feel like I don't deserve this awAARd with so much great AARs out there, but if that's what the proletariat thinks, then who I am to say otherwise.

So I sit around looking nice till next monday when I choose another writAAR, right?

I am of course, honored. Hopefully, this will attract more readers to my AAR, and I will see more POSTS! Kidding of course. I'm happy I have a loyal (Who cares it's small.) group of readers. I kinda feel like I don't deserve this awAARd with so much great AARs out there, but if that's what the proletariat thinks, then who I am to say otherwise.

So I sit around looking nice till next monday when I choose another writAAR, right?

Sunday is the preferred date, I believe... but yes.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your writing is sound.

Congratulations :)

And here I am again. I've recently read Rome AARisen and wanted to choose it, but I figure BT has enough awards and his AAR is known enough. Then I wanted to nomite thrashing mad for History of the White Eagle, the first AAR I've ever read. But then again, thrash hasn't updated for a year and it's not sure when he will stop working on FTG.

So, for the WritAAR of the Week I choose..... AllmyJames and his AAR The Atheling Chronicle - A King without a Crown!

Allmy writes his AAR in a way that may be hard to read at first, but it's a very good example of "something else" than all the usual AARs. Not only I've found his AAR to be good to read, I've decided to do this because smaller AARs need more recognition. The story follows the saxon poster boy, Atheling in his journey across Europe to find a home for saxons like him, and eventually (That's what the readers hope for.) take back the homeland.

Congratulations AllmyJames!

Nice choice. Congratulations AllmyJames! Enjoy the week. :)

Wow! Thanks Vesimir, for choosing me, and my humble tale, and for everyone else for their congratulations!

I'm glad that my first AAR effort has been appreciated. Hopefully it'll be the first of many, and my writing will only improve. The 'chronicler style' is one that I only devloped as I continued to write, and I'm happy that it stands out and makes the story distinctive. Having recently graduated college there are times when I wondered whether I really wanted to read any more medieval manuscripts (let alone make up my own ;)), but I'm pleased to report that it's been a fun experience so far from my side of the computer screen, and I hope it continues to be so! The story had also been in the back of my mind for a long time, and it feels great to finally get it out.

I'll now be spending an enjoyable week browsing the forums for AARs more worthy than mine.

Congratulations AllmyJames!