• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(2456)

Pure Evil Genius
Mar 29, 2001
www.hero6.com
Description:
This is mod that will allow the rise and fall of the Timurid Empire in similar fashion to the other mongol invasions.

Instructions:
Make a backup of all copies of the files in the archive. If you have a modified version of a particular text file, simply add the edits into it. You can search for the word "Timurid Empire" in all text files and either that line or all text below it (depending upon the file) is the modified area.

Finally copy the contents of the archive to your Crusader Kings's directory.

You can discuss this mod here:
Timurid Empire

Attachments

• Timurid_1.1a.rar
    149 KB · Views: 1.509
Last edited:
New version:

1.0a (8/31/2004) - Updated to reflect the correction (previously unkown to me) in CK 1.04a dealing with the Ilkanate Horde's reinforcments at difficulty level 2. Also the reinforcements no longer have the exist = XXXX requirement as it is redundant with demense = XXXX trigger.

New Version:

1.1a (9/7/2004) - Condition errors fixed thanks to Mikon Orod

These were critical to firing the events so that is why I uploaded them. Hopefully this will be the last barring the introduction to any dynastical names i will add for a bit.

can i use this for dk

There should be no problem with using this mod in DV since it just adds a couple of events to the game