• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The World of 1631
Once more, it is time for the dreaded Andalusian MUPDATES![/B]

Topography

Nations, Blobbed

Nations, Unblobbed

Income
Average Income Per Province
Red = 4.90865625 ducats per province per month; Green = 15.8817692308 ducats per province per month.

Income per Nation
Red = 101.534 ducats per month; Green = 1238.778 ducats per month.

Technology
Average Tech Level
Red = 24.2; Green = 29.0.

Tech Speed
Red = 11.4827445434; Green = 381.896878613.

Development
Average Buildings per Province, per Nation
Red = 4.8407079646 buildings per province; Green = 17.0 buildings per province.

Buildings per Province
Red = 0 buildings per province; Green = 26 buildings per province.

Military
Army Size

Navy Size

Culture & Religion
Cultures

Religion

Life is smile of USA?

I handle my relations with countries considering their history as a whole. Just because there's a new player doesn't mean it gets a blank slate.

Fair is fair, Punjab was AI'd or ghosted for a long period, which is the major reason it was my vassal. I must say I'm a bit disappointed after I went to all that effort for Delhi and Lucknow, though. If I'd known Chogquir was going to end the alliance like this, I'd have taken six provinces for the Khanate, thanks kindly.

Fair is fair, Punjab was AI'd or ghosted for a long period, which is the major reason it was my vassal. I must say I'm a bit disappointed after I went to all that effort for Delhi and Lucknow, though. If I'd known Chogquir was going to end the alliance like this, I'd have taken six provinces for the Khanate, thanks kindly.

See that is how it feels when someone betrays you after they have got what they wanted.

See that is how it feels when someone betrays you after they have got what they wanted.

Not sure ending an alliance at the specified date when it was going to be up for ending counts as a betrayal, really; Punjab honored its deal with KOM, helped him kill Tibet, and then chose to part ways in a treaty-compatible fashion after both had gotten what they wanted. But perhaps this new knowledge will melt KOM's icy heart and change his backstabberly ways? Scrooge into Ebenezer? Or perhaps his heart will harden and he'll only reach for the knife more often and eagerly. Tune in next week (or possibly in two weeks if we cancel next week) to find out!

I have quite the fanbase on youtube :)

Nobody cares about that kind of things. Also two of them actually even watch your videos.

I watch the videos. :p

I've found them really helpful. The generals' trick + shift clicking are two things I picked up (and never knew about before). It's also a really good insight into how multiplayer games work, for when I eventually get there.

Blayne also seems like a fun person to play with...provided you a) aren't Tibet and b) don't give MA to his enemies.

I watch the videos. :p

I've found them really helpful. The generals' trick + shift clicking are two things I picked up (and never knew about before). It's also a really good insight into how multiplayer games work, for when I eventually get there.

Blayne also seems like a fun person to play with...provided you a) aren't Tibet and b) don't give MA to his enemies.

If you consider him not paying attention to the game fun then yes otherwise nope. It is of course fun to make fun of him.

20110818dog.png

For purposes of confusion, entertainment and AAR reward, I totally made a diagram of the world's diplomatic relations. Enjoy!

You seem to have an alliance between Punjab and the Khanate, but this is no longer true. Punjab is allied to Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.