• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can't say that I didn't expect the hunt.

But a good game all around. If the remaining wolf wins, it's a deserved win....

And I'm back for a bit. H'okay so...

Anyhoo, some analysis for whomever survives the hunt:

Cody's vote on himself is odd. On the one hand, it ensures some control in case of snipetime, but it could just have easily ended up netting him 4 more votes. Last chance gambit? Possible.

Rendap did very unwolfy things early on and is pretty much cleared.

Randakar makes a whole analysis leading to a wrong conclusion. Trying to lead the village? Not impossible.

Snoopdogg... Well, let's look at what he did there, shall we?

Before he swapped: 3 on Cody (cody, snoop, me), 2 on me (randy, rendap).

Nice, but he probably expected Cody to snipe me.
So he made it 3 on me and 2 on Cody, hoping that this would mean Cody would not snipe. Leaving himself a good snipe chance for the win.

You know, I hadn't realised how suspicious all of that is until I wrote all that just now.

And if I count it right, then I can prevent the snipe by voting anyone EXCEPT Cody.

UNVOTE FALC
VOTE SNOOPWOLF

For the second time in a row I see the way someone reacts to something and think for sure they must be the last wolf. Not going to waste too much time on this, as I doubt anyone will be taken in by it, what with the fact it's about as convincing as a cirlce with a dot on one point saying 'snoop's a wolf'. But I promised to talk y'alls ears off and I can segue into something more relevant for today.
So I, as the snoopwolf, place my vote on Cody, the villager, thinking he'll attempt a village-screwing snipe... just cause. Ignoring the fact that at that time I actually *made* a tie, not a 3-2 count which I'll be back to in a minute, that doesn't add up.
Then, when I believe for some nebulous reason that Cody isn't in fact going to snipe after all, I switch votes, making it Falc 3- Cody 2. Which is actually accurate. Clearly with the intention of sniping. Apparently the only thing I could've done with the fictional tie which existed when I casted my first vote was to leave it there and vote a third party. No way a wolf could take advantage of that.
Then for the piece de resistance:

UNVOTE FALC
VOTE SNOOPWOLF

Falc who's cracked the snoopwolf's devious scheme to snipe a victory, creates a perfect opportunity for me to do so as a:
Last act of defiance!
If that's what I'd had my mind on. But I wasn't there as I said I wouldn't be. Actually tbh, I didn't notice that Cody had voted himself. At the time I thought I was breaking a 2-2 tie, as I indicated in my post. But then, as the promised segue into the relevent comes in, twelve minutes after the deadline comes this:

Vote Snoopwolf.

Suspicious on its own? No. Suspicious after a day of silence having voted only himself? Pretty starkly. Perhaps someone was hoping to snipe a victory. More to come.

The case For/Against Cody being a wolf:
For:
unvote comm cody

no ties on my watch

Strange with his neck on the noose. Perhaps hoping for a third party candidate to come up, as happened, which of course he couldn't push himself. When the_Split is pushed, he runs with it and seems fine with the whole tying thing (admittedly as he should, being as it was deadline time and he was a wolf.)

Someone points this out:

Well this is a fun situation. 3 days till parity and 1 wolf. I wonder who it is. Gradiant is a good target, and I think Comm Cody is as well, so just to change things up...

Vote Comm Cody

Partially because hdk unvoted Cody yesterday, claiming he didn't want a tie , and then voted split to make it a tie. And partially because his votes are annoying me.

Oh, and I think he's a wolf. There's that, too.

And turns up dead the next day.

Against: 2 votes on wolves, including a very brutal evil looking one against Tamius.

Back to for: It's part of an overall pattern which is hard to decypher.

Vote Najs.

Vote Tamuis

Vote Najs

Slight hiccup, Split-2, Najs -1 at the time but it ties it.

Vote the_HDK

Another hiccup, admittedly, and one that makes him look good here, tying Najs to HDK with this vote.

Vote Gradiant

More of the same.

VOTE COMM CODY

Because you guys are so paranoid you think I'm a human. You may kill me, but you will regret it!

Preemptive hiccup perhaps, or some plotting.

And finally, as mentioned before:

Vote Snoopwolf.

So a pretty clear pattern of voting someone with traction, followed by a vow of silence. Never really deviated from all too much.

Briefer this time, the case for/against a snoopwolf:

For: Only 1 vote on a wolf. The rest on villagers. A seeming defense of Euro.

Against: Another clear pattern here, looking for informative votes:
Vote Nautilu.
He's naughty.

At the time, there was a seeming runaway on Tamius. Then I disappeared.

Vote Najs.
For kinky threeway we can learn something from hopefully.

Again, made sense at the time. And was prepared to break it.

When does the line die?

But wasn't around when deadline happy funtimes occured.

Damn. If only I'd been around nearer deadline, I'd have buried HDK. It would've saved a villager and been the perfect packmate killing alibi.
It is time to kill the last wolf and move on. Give it up Gradiant.
Vote Gradiant.

Trying to squeeze the noob a bit. And seemingly, it worked, as his reaction was wonky. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. I think I've adressed the rest of the game, and it's about bedtime.

The case for/against Randy:
No. If Randy's a wolf, I'll tip my cap, for a singularly ruthless game well played. And for leaving me alive and playing me so completely. But I'm not considering changing. I likely quietly leave the ball in Randy's court now. Dribble it out.

Edit: Ok. One remaining thing in my defense. I didn't address my defense of Euro. Tbh, I didn't factor into his aforementioned 'everyone' who knows he'll kill Reis ASAP. I've had that logic used against me and it doesn't hold. My 'rivalries' consist of me telling someone he plays like crap, and/or them killing me. a lot. If I pursue anyone because of their name it's only because they seem to be after me without fail. Snoop has no rivals. Noone rivals Snoop. Whether Euro was exaggerating his, "I'll always kill Reis" or not I really didn't know. But I leaned towards yes. The second point I was making was really not about Euro at all, but about nipping a possibly developing trend in the bud. With the seer gone, I wanted to point out that as much pressure as possible needed to be spread around. Seemed something that I felt might need pointing out, and in the first couple days I stick to those things to say. Night.

Last edited:
Well, Snoop, I'll tip my cap to you. You've played a stellar game this time around. Wolf or no wolf.

I've thought about this a while. A long while, in fact. Something you missed in your analysis was this:

unvote najs
vote comm cody

to save my own skin :)

That's quite imporant, too, you know. It means that that point, the_hdk is voting Cody, and cody is voting the_hdk. There are some votes on Cody - mine, in fact - though I'm not sure what the count was at that point. But that vote was undoubtedly dangerous.

As for the unvote that follows later, I am of two minds: On the one hand, it made perfect sense. I already indicated my desire to snipe, making it clear my vote on cody wouldn't stay there. I did not want him to snipe me at the same time as I sniped him. We were both ready for that, clearly, and he knew that that would kill us both. This unvote of his was an acknowledgement of that situation.

Does that mean they were packmates? No, of course not. The unvote as such didn't mean a thing.

What about the vote itself, though?

Honestly - It looks like the perfect sellout on one hand of the equation - no matter which of the two gets lynched, it gets the other guy street cred.
And that the village is after the_hdk should be perfectly clear by now. In fact, that the village is after both of them of an extend should be excruciatingly clear. They absolutely, positively, needed to give each other some cover or it would be the death of both of them.

And on the other hand of the equation, I really don't know if these wolves would even communicate behind the screens that much for the_hdk to tell Cody to vote him.
Then again, I made it perfectly clear that the wolves should vote each other earlier in the thread .. would they need to?

Argh.

I know one thing, though: No matter how unsure I am about who the last wolf is, I will remain unsure about it until the deadline hits. And I am the one who needs to choose, today.

Comm. Cody: Are you here? Can you please actually talk for a bit? I'm very curious about your case against snoop, and so far you haven't said anything all game ..

Esemesas, how much time until the deadline hits?

Kinge: Was voting on HDK and Boris. Has been doing a good job analysing and looking for waffles, and if he was one he'd be playing a very ruthless game. Frankly from seeing his playstyle, I don't think he'll do that under any circumstances. He's no Euro or Snoopdogg, he never looks to butcher his own pack if he feels it necessary. 1 out of 5 waffle stars. Maybe less. Edit: Is dead. 0 out of 5. Nevermind this...

Note the edit. Then go to that post. Check the bottom. Where is the edit timestamp?
Answer: There is no edit timestamp. Therefore, there was no edit.
Hrm.

Ok. Be that way then.

So, here's the thing.

My reasoning is as follows: If I must lose this game, whom would I rather lose to?
The two-word vote machine, or someone who has actually put in some effort?
Who really deserves this win?

From my perspective, both parties have arguments in favor of their innocence and their guilt. If snoopdogg is the wolf, he knows very well how to play me. His argument for clearing me was rather well-done, and the way he's going after cody, with words and arguments is exactly the way he *should* approach me if he's a wolf.
But also, if he's a villager.
His vote on Boris was important. It was early, there was a ton of time, and there was absolutely no reason to switch to Boris at the time that he did, if he had been a wolf.
Devil's advocate: But why did he switch to Boris, if he was a villager? What reason was behind it? That vote wasn't very well reasoned at all..

Cody, on the other hand, made some decisive votes at key moments on his potential packmates. Tamius, and the_hdk. The vote on Tamius however comes at a time where the village clearly has decided to go after tamius. He isn't the first to vote him - he's the third, right after Rendap and someone else. And that pushes tamius so clearly and absolutely into the lead, that it feels like it could be a sellout.
Or he could have been swayed by arguments.

Who knows. He isn't talking. He's the two-word vote robot from outer space.

And the vote on the_hdk, and the_hdk voting him - was that agreed upon? I'd say that was absolutely a necessary thing for the wolves to do at that stage of the game. It just had to be done.

But I can't be sure.

Still, I know who I'd rather lose to:

Snoopdogg, congratulations. You deserve to win.
Whatever you are.

Vote Comm. Cody

Popcorn anyone?

Game is OVER. But I think I'll let you suffer for a little bit more :)

Final Votecount, Day 7:

Comm. Cody - 2 - snoopdogg, randakar

snoopdogg - 1 - Comm. Cody

A helicopter lands outside the mansion. A heavily armed assault team of five leaves the transport and heads for the building. Two enter through the second storey windows, two through the front and back doors and one stays in the bushes looking through the scope of his sniper rifle.

The leader of the group, let's call him Alpha, is the first to find the scene. There, two monsters lay dead at the feet of a third one. The leader approaches the killer carefully, ready to draw a concealed dagger.

"You suck at stealth, Alpha. That's why they didn't choose you for the mission," says the Spathi Starship Captain.

With a sigh of relief, the soldier orders his team to gather in the lounge and prepare for evacuation. After turning his intercom off, he turns to the man, now free from the restraining costume. "It's a relief to see at least one of you make it. Good job, Snoop."

"Plenty of them escaped. We lost three good men for a handful of monsters..."

"Well, I wouldn't say so," replied Alpha. "Snipers got most of them. The remaining few will probably be too scared to show themselves for at least a couple of years."

"You know my scale. All or nothing. "Close enough" isn't good enough."

"Nonsense! Come on, you'll cheer up once you get home. Heli leaves in twenty minutes, get your stuff."

Twenty minutes later, Special Agent "Snoop" takes one last glance at the mansion where three of his comrades died, before getting into the helicopter. The humans have won. And it was all thanks to the four brave men, of whom only he survived.

You lynch Comm. Cody the villager
randakar the villager is overpowered by snoopdogg the werewolf

Winner:
snoopdogg the werewolf

Game is OVER. But I think I'll let you suffer for a little bit more :)

Anyone up for a little GM Abuse?

Or perhaps A Lot????

Gratz Snoop - Well deserved victory indeed!

Well done. :)

Like I've said before, you really deserved this one.
One question, though: Why *did* you switch to Boris?