[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Welcome :)

Welcome to the clan! You nick will be NOP_Squire_Fancykiller65 and you may use the black banner (you can find them on the first page along with Timothy the Knight's banner pack).

Hey, I'm on the server and having a fairly good time except for a LOT of teamkilling, and this weird idiot called c3po who keeps riding infront of my swings, almost as if on purpose and then couches me from behind as "revenge".

Hey, I'm on the server and having a fairly good time except for a LOT of teamkilling, and this weird idiot called c3po who keeps riding infront of my swings, almost as if on purpose and then couches me from behind as "revenge".

I've banned him for teamkilling, noticed that the admin tools kicked him once, and that he continued teamkilling when he rejoined. He used quite a foul language, even though some of it was more laughable then anything else :p

I noticed that there where quite a large server log. Where you many guys playing yesterday. The biggest server logs I've seen so far have been around 300 KB, this was a massive 830 KB (not counting in that people kept playing over the night and also put another 120KB to todays server logs :D)
Did you have any lag problems, or any where all players where kicked from the server?

Edit: Sorry that I didn't see your post earlier, it's never as satisfying when a player is punished long after he have done his crime... Punishment should be instant, otherwise most people will keep on doing wrong things ;) :p

yeah the server was nearly full for most of the day.... I played twice...2nd time with sami 2 rounds...he was training as archer. It was fun but im still really rusty, esp as cavalry. my timing was way off many times.
not many lags, I think i had 2 small ones but they ware more due the other guy's ping (above 200)

I kicked 2 or 3 players IIRC. 1 for constantly tking and bleeding after being warned other one for being on the server for 2 rounds and being just in spec mode :)

yeah the server was nearly full for most of the day.... I played twice...2nd time with sami 2 rounds...he was training as archer. It was fun but im still really rusty, esp as cavalry. my timing was way off many times.
not many lags, I think i had 2 small ones but they ware more due the other guy's ping (above 200)

I kicked 2 or 3 players IIRC. 1 for constantly tking and bleeding after being warned other one for being on the server for 2 rounds and being just in spec mode :)

It's fine and no I didn't lag and experience anything that was bad except him :) I didn't play so long either

We could add that people above a certain ping is kicked, though that might be counterproductive for you hdk when you get your ping-spikes...

Edit: There, I've changed so that players can't ban och kick vote other. I did also put in a minimum armour check, so that there won't be any more annoying nude dudes...

Last edited:
I've updated the first page here and on Taleworlds so that they will be easier to synchronize in the future.

We could add that people above a certain ping is kicked, though that might be counterproductive for you hdk when you get your ping-spikes...

Edit: There, I've changed so that players can't ban och kick vote other. I did also put in a minimum armour check, so that there won't be any more annoying nude dudes...

lol nudes are funny :p

anyway thats true but I found out that resetting my router helps :)

I didn't play long at all as an archer. I was just refreshing myself after a long break from M&B, my performance is still far below my average from before the break.

We had some 20+ players for the whole evening.

Server is almost full! Haven't experienced any lag either :D

as our grandmaster put it, Im getting back to my old form. still as I got tired I made really bad mistakes at the end. forgetting to use shield, being reckless... :p

funny thing that the guy who was calling people noob, went about and bled everyone around him :p IIRC wetew you perma banned him lol

If you see a guy from SL trying to recruit members when playing on our server, please tell him not to. I've seen him on other servers as well, and I don't think it's right to try to get members on an other clans server. Sure if they to it on the ones M&B provides, but not on our server (and definitively not in german :p). I told him not to talk in German, but he continued until I said I would ban him if he continued. But my patience lasted long that time, and he had a good 15 minutes run trying to recruit. Something in me says that he only left because no one responded positively to him... :p

By the way, there's some thread on taleworlds regarding SL and another clan that start with a Z (possibly those that took our server one time). Well, that clan hijacks other clans servers, kick or voteban anyone entering or tell everybody else that it is theirs server and thus want everyone else to leave...

By the way, there's some thread on taleworlds regarding SL and another clan that start with a Z (possibly those that took our server one time). Well, that clan hijacks other clans servers, kick or voteban anyone entering or tell everybody else that it is theirs server and thus want everyone else to leave...

you have a link? :)