Friday Night Euro game session #4 Dec 31st 7 PM GMT( London time)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rdudejr

Sergeant
3 Badges
Aug 8, 2008
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
Version 1.5
38 scenario. Currently it's dec 1939. War is raging between all factions, even Japan.

This is a very fun game at a reasonable pace. Everyone really has a good time.

We had a few no shows, so there is now an open Japan and Nat China. Please reply to this post if your coming so I can mark you confirmed. If you want to take an open spot and your a new let me know which country. Otherwise you could take a minor as well.

USA - sabbath
USSR - Yanpar
France - Fimbulster
Germany - rdudejr (confirmed)
Japan - OPEN
Italy - El Duck
UK - Setloz
Nat China -
Don't forget to register on the www.warplanorange.net forums, where saves will be posted and planning had!

Version 1.5
38 scenario. Currently it's dec 1939. War is raging between all factions, even Japan.

This is a very fun game at a reasonable pace. Everyone really has a good time.

We had a few no shows, so there is now an open Japan and Nat China. Please reply to this post if your coming so I can mark you confirmed. If you want to take an open spot and your a new let me know which country. Otherwise you could take a minor as well.

USA - sabbath
USSR - Yanpar
France - Fimbulster
Germany - rdudejr (confirmed)
Japan - OPEN
Italy - El Duck
UK - Setloz
Nat China -
Don't forget to register on the www.warplanorange.net forums, where saves will be posted and planning had!
Can I join as Japan, I have played MP before but its been a while.

What name did you register under? I'll let him know
1st first username was "Mr_B0nartpe". 2nd time it was "VeniVidiVici". I'd prefer the admin/s to activate my first one as that one uses an email address I use regularly.