• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2013
Hello ist there any posibility to get the game without steam ?
I don´t like spyware on my computer, since Snowdon we KNOW any data on computer in usa or on american companys not safe.
So rethink your business system.
Greetings

Hello ist there any posibility to get the game without steam ?
I don´t like spyware on my computer, since Snowdon we KNOW any data on computer in usa or on american companys not safe.
So rethink your business system.
Greetings

(We knew before Snowden. Maybe you should pay attention more!(If you're not a PC loving terrorist you shouldn't have to worry about this. Haha))
I'm p. sure Steam is the only way.

ohhhhh

hello
its nice to get such an answer ***(If you're not a PC loving terrorist you shouldn't have to worry about this. Haha)***
from a person showing the old *DDR* flag ! As i have seen it, i know why you have no problems with espionge and spyware.
Do you miss the stasi ? Do you miss your job as a prison guard in bautzen ? Or do you miss your job als a killerborderguard ?
Thanks for your fast answer......

Well, that escalated quickly...

I'm sure Paradox loses a few customers by requiring Steam... but I doubt they lose many. Personally, NSA spying on my video-game playing habits is about the last of my worries when deciding what games to buy.

hello
its nice to get such an answer ***(If you're not a PC loving terrorist you shouldn't have to worry about this. Haha)***
from a person showing the old *DDR* flag ! As i have seen it, i know why you have no problems with espionge and spyware.
Do you miss the stasi ? Do you miss your job as a prison guard in bautzen ? Or do you miss your job als a killerborderguard ?
Thanks for your fast answer......

:rolleyes: I hate to tell you but there's many communists on the PDS forums and I'm certainly not one of them.

Also, you're welcome.

People are so violent, gosh.

Last edited:
Trollish comments and off-topic posts. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.