• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Hello everyone.

We are aiming to have workshop, cloud-saves and achievements enabled in 1.12 for the Steam version.

Yes, this means that we can add in ironman mode with the cloud & achievements mechanics.

I love you

No, as then steam & gg can't play with each other.

I have no ambition to play with GG'ers. (Not out of hate or spite, but I don't know any), but I would like to be able to play with my steam-using friends. And seeing that Ironman is Steam only, multiplayer could be too :)

What is that Ironman thing being mentioned?

Very pissed off. No one said anything about the gamersgate version receiving substantially less features. What's the chances of the dlcs I bought for the gamersgate version being enabled for the steam version I got free with eu4?

Very pissed off. No one said anything about the gamersgate version receiving substantially less features.
I wouldn't classify no ironman mode as "substantially less features".
Could be PDS's revenge for the forumites persuading them to make a GG version that sold poorly :D

Very nice :).

Now I need to work out how to set up a mod on steamworkshop.