• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm kindof a walking source for quotes of "that show". Shall we tweak each other noses and dance in a circle exlaiming nonsensical phrases when someone names it? (yes, another reference)

All right men, let's do-oo-oo it! (and another)

all right men, let's do-oo-oo it! (and another)

WOOF!! (thrusts pelvis)

EDIT
No actually, though that IS also a favourite of mine. Possible because I understand the joke behind the idea of Howard being willing to mate with a colloïdal suspension of siliconoxide. Or finding yourself as an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis.
Also, I knew the elecrons were travelling as a wave halfway through that episode. Sheldon looked stupid in that one. I'd also never flood a room with HydrogenSulfide and let someone light scented candles.

.....sorry, I can get carried away.

Last edited:
:D My favorite character, that one. I like his attitude.

It's a good thing he isn't on screen longer or he'd become irksome. But as is he's a welcome addition indeed :D
But the favoured character HAS to be ehm "you know who" himself. Brilliant, sadistic, ruthless and witty. Reminds me of myself! (I'm actually somewhat serious :D )

Oh and I hope you don't mind the OT banter lordreavan (kotor reference there?), it is after all your AAR. (and hilarious btw, very good :) )

One last tip, and if this doesn't hand it over I'm going to have to spell it out I'm afraid.

Black-Snake-31.jpg

Yay! My 800th post shows a BLACK snake. (admire the subtlety!)

No you surely do NOT!

It's Blackadder!

AARGH! Hot potato off his drawers, Puck will make amends! (turning about his axis and pinching his nose)

Hehe, nice subtle hint there. :D

Hehe, nice subtle hint there. :D

:D

And being Canadian is no excuse to not know of one of the greatest things to have ever graced the BBC!
I suggest you hurry over to youtube and simply type "Blackadder". You shall be educated soon enough.

Well, Best Pope is very happy, as everything has gone according to plan, now we play the waiting game, pay off some loans, and tech up (not to be confused with Ketchup). Now and interesting thing happend when the first day after Not Best Popes nation fell.
avignonaarexcomunicatio.jpg

So it seems France is now an Heretic (I always assumed that), but more importantly is that means Not Best Pope escaped:eek:..................This is Intolerable!!!!!!!! But in the mean time, I have to consider this excomunication, even though France is at war with England, they will steam roll me (Steam Rollers are Heretical:mad: ), so I will let this Causus Belli go to waste:cool:.

And Genoa was kind enough to ofer me a trade invite. I will accept untill Roma becomes its own CoT
avignonaartradeleague.jpg

And they eevn accepted my offer to be BFF's:D
avignonaaralliances2.jpg

And Best Pope was pleased to know that his most Immidiate threat (minus Rebels) Has become his friend as Naples accepted the New Pope
avignonaaralliances3.jpg

Though it was a tough with 4 loans needing repayment, and Sicily knocking out Modena, good fortune smiled on Best Popes Roma when a trade station was built (right over the Statue of Not Best Pope)
avignonaargoodluck2.jpg

Hmmmm, Milan warned me, so i may eb at risk of Invasion, but Siena has no defence, and Genoa SHOULD help me, we shall see where this goes
avignonaarwarnings1.jpg

And ofcourse when I move the Slider towards Free peoples they start disapearing!
avignonaarbadluck2.jpg

And we finally got our first idea w00t *starts partying* and Castille is at war with France, so we may have our oppertunity;)
avignonaarnationalidea1.jpg

SO heres teh Situation in France, they are at war with Castille, England, and Portugal, so i may have a very slim chance of attacking them and winning. Oh, and our spies have found where Not Best Pope is Hiding
avignonaarpopeshidingpl.jpg

He's so lucky th HRE is Protecting him. SO what do you guys think of the situation? (theres more to it, so feel free to ask whats happening)

You know... france gave avingion to their pope so if they wouldn't avingion would not exist. That mean that they are your friends... so if they are your friends, they could help you against the emperor... XD

You know... france gave avingion to their pope so if they wouldn't avingion would not exist. That mean that they are your friends... so if they are your friends, they could help you against the emperor... XD

I've already tried, they want nothing to do with me. Actually every Paradox game is like this with me, no matter what i do, no one wants to be my ally.

Run down that imposter till the end of the earth!

His brain, Baldr...ehm Best Pope, is so minute that if a hungry cannibal cracked his head open, there wouldn't be enough to cover a small water biscuit! ( I cannot emphasise enough how much better this sound in a pronounced English accent! )

Status
Not open for further replies.