• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
~Part 7: The Big Bar Blob~
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, France is falling apart. Day by day, the minors around it swarm over its twisted carcass and force more land from the the BBB. Champagne erupted to our immediate west, and it was mere minutes before our armies, having arrived from northern Bar, tramped across their land and into Cambray.

Soon the French were reeling and gasping in the dust, and the victoglorious Barroise armies seized their trophies.

francophobe.png

In Northern Bar, the Lemurians decided to submit to our awesomeness by sending 8000 men to annihilate the Rebellions. Then they further acknowledged our superiority by sending us an Alliance proposal. Naturally we accepted, though we dirtied our BAReeches by stooping so low.

lithuaniao.png

Elsewhere the Trollemians were overrun by the BARBARic Ostriches. Ominous is the word; facing down the Ostriches in future will be trouble.

trollemiavostrich.png

Even further from glorious Bar, the Kingdom of Baragon had been, at some point, bought out by Paradox Interactive. Johan himself now ruled Catalunya. If only Bar could get in on that kind of action.

baragon.png

Last edited:
Ah, the victoglory.

Epic Swedish behavior!

The BARmy Army, we sometimes call it, painful pun or not.

I was shaking my head whilst smiling after this first pun and have been doing so throughout! Very good stuff, very iffy puns and some very good gameplay. I shall be following.

The puns, they overpower me.
Bar puns have UNLIMITED POWWAAAH (Twice in one thread, oh my.)
+1
Nice work. :)
I'm not even sure how I do it. :D
Ah, the victoglory.

Epic Swedish behavior!
Typical, just typical, isn't it? :p
French disenfranchised, Ostriches encroaching, Kalmar Katalans...
And some Trollemias to the east...
Can we have a screenshot of just the map? I'm curious about the shape of Bar now.
With the next update. ;) I keep forgetting, sorry about that... :eek:o
I was shaking my head whilst smiling after this first pun and have been doing so throughout! Very good stuff, very iffy puns and some very good gameplay. I shall be following.
You've probably noticed the decline in puns - hard to come up with so many for Bar! But I'm trying, and my desire to fit in more horrendous jokes forces Bar to cling to life. I'm not even a good player usually. :p

All - update today or tomorrow, with a bit of luck. I have to play it first - one of those write-as-you-play AARs so typical of me. ;)

~Part 8: The End is Nigh!~
In Mumbel, a bunch of whiny Prussian Patriots tried overthrowing the garrison. We had to wait for the bulk of the Barmy to arrive, but when it did our armies triumphantly triumphed over the triumphed-over Immanuel Von Urinebake.

urinebake.png

Then, while we weren't looking, the Handsome and Oldenbugs declared war on an ally. We don't know which ally it was, but we went to war anyway. The traitorous Leechuanians betrayed us, of course, but who cares? We're invincible anyway.

handsomen.png

Of course, temperamental as they are, they sent us an alliance request a day later. We don't need their help, but at least we know they won't backstab us now. We accept.

leechuania.png

Back in the Handsome, we accidentally our entire Barmy. With 6000 infantry down the tube, we have to finish the war with only our cavalry. By the way, Riga declared war on us. They are so screwed. Especially when the Handsome, plagued by the rest of the Whole Roaming Umpire, accepted our peace offer. Riga quickly capitulated, and our army sprinted down to Orleanais to try to liberate it from the nasty nasty rebels.
They failed.

regaln.png

Then the Pastille offered us an alliance. Surprised as we were, we accidentally replaced the screenshot with the one seen above. Ah well. Elsewhere, Riga seems to have defected to the Twotonnes. Shameful. We'll have to deal with them later.

regaldefects.png

Excommunicated as we were, Britney and Bargundy decided to attack us. Bargundy, after annihilating our army, randomly accepted a white peace o_O , and the Bretons were so busy invading Estonia that our army quickly occupied all of Britney. Then Never lifted our Extrapolation, and we were freeeeee!

bwar.png

The war being at the stage it is, both sides agree to a ceasefire. About time too. Meanwhile, the country completely collapsed when we declared war on Trollemia, we went bankrupt, over the infamy limit, and everyone declared war on us. Uprisings occurred everywhere, and though people claimed it was an omen, we chose to ignore the peasant rabble. At least we went out with a bang.

~THE END~

Last edited:
Okay... That last paragraph is a bit much to handle. :eek:

Okay... That last paragraph is a bit much to handle. :eek:
Well, either I revert to the save file just after I declared war on Trollemia, or I make this the last update. No real difference anyway.

Well, either I revert to the save file just after I declared war on Trollemia, or I make this the last update. No real difference anyway.

Yeah... It's a shame. But great AAR!

Yeah... It's a shame. But great AAR!
Thanks! I hope you, and all my subscribers, enjoyed it. Rest assured, I have more plans in the works - may start on them in the near future. ;)

Well, this AAR was certainly short but sweet! I wasn't quite expecting an end here as things had been going well until now, but that is the way of things at times. Anyway, call me barmy (...) but I'm rather looking forward to your next AAR!