• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uh huh? You don't want to vote for HDK for lack of evidence, so I suppose you have evidence against Kathnar? I'm waiting to hear it ;)

That, or you just don't make sense in general...

I've just found that giving a bad excuse is better than no excuse. There isn't enough evidence against anybody right now.

Unvote Kathnar
Vote Euro

So what you are saying is that we can shoot him after you have some fun with him first? Is that it?
That makes me sound like some kind of molester, but yes.

DEADline

the_hdk (5) - Lord Strange, EUROO7, johho888, jerard, Emperor Walter
EUROO7 (4) - Yakman, Teep, AOK. 11, Xarkan
kathnar (3) - antracer, Calamity, the_hdk
von Loch Ness (2) - Kriszo, Jopi
okyriosy - Nautiliu
jonti-h - Cymsdale
Yakman - randakar
AOK.11 - dublish
Snow White - Trespoe
antracer - kathnar
Lord Strange - jonti-h
snoopdogg - Slinky
jerard - snoopdogg
Nautilu - Jester180
dublish - Muttoneer
Jopi - von Loch Ness

Not Voted: Tornadoli, okyriosy**, Rysz*, THE_SPLIT, Snow White

You fools almost lynched me! :mad:

Did you see walter switch his vote to you and then delete it? That is what I was laughing at as you would have died then. I guess he realized that and deleted the vote.

That or I am seeing things.
Who's walter?

Did you see walter switch his vote to you and then delete it? That is what I was laughing at as you would have died then. I guess he realized that and deleted the vote.

That or I am seeing things.

Oh, naughty naughty. Emperor Walter you are new so you probably do not know that you are never supposed to edit or delete a vote, you can unvote the person though.