• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Katsumo goes into beast mode and opens up a can of whup-ass :cool:

Very interesting...but I would like to point out something.

They had been driving for hours in the Jeep and only now did they stop to rest.

The Jeep didn't exist in 1936.

Katsumoto kills the assasins with the gun and, in the future, Stalin with the sword.:D

I believe he meant a jeep. You know. The car that is now called jeep because of the Jeep.

Officially, the Jeep (in any form) first appeared in 1941.

Indeed: he should have been invented earlier! :rofl:

Perhaps Einglen nicknamed his Kübelwagen Jeep?

Ontopic: liked the battle in Stuttgart TemplarCommander, keep up the good work!

And please tell me we are going to see a katana-wielding Stalin in a future update :D.

I love the back-and-forth convos. :D

Thanks !

Esplendid writting.

Now... time for revenge! Relese the armored Samurai divisions and race to Paris!

Indeed ! None can stand before the might of the Katana !

Amazing. Although I was thinking of Gears of War while reading it.... Don't know why.

Interesting. Quite a gory game that is.

The assassins kill themselves while Katsumoto sleeps.

It seems when everything will be falling, when France will be ready to invade the British isles, Stalin will march through Europe.

I would hope that Stalin would be able to help me ... at the moment I don't think he will.

Perhaps Einglen nicknamed his Kübelwagen Jeep?

Ontopic: liked the battle in Stuttgart TemplarCommander, keep up the good work!

And please tell me we are going to see a katana-wielding Stalin in a future update :D.

A Katana Wielding Stalin ? But of course ! :p

Multiple said:
General Conversation about a Jeep in existence before it is invented.

The Powers of the AAR are not limited to Writing - or Awesomeness. :cool:

** On that note, I must apologise for the lack of updates recently. I must also say that I don't expect a new update to be ready before the weekend. Been very busy lately - and am going to be busy most of this week. **

The Fall of Germania - Part 5

October 16 1936

Moscow, Soviet Union - 8:15 pm

Joseph Stalin was sitting at his desk in the Kremlin. He had been promised an update on The Dragon, the name NKVD assigned to Katsumoto. The man was going to be important to Stalin. The two of them would shape the future, and to do that, they both needed to live. If the NKVD was right, then Katsumoto had more enemies than he was aware of. Hirohito was hunting him down, as were the Scandinavians. The French as well, though the NKVD had found nothing of their attempts. He lifted his vodka from the table once more, downing the remainder of the bottle.
As he set down the glass, the familiar rap at the door began. That could mean one thing. The NKVD had found something on Katsumoto. “Enter” Stalin called out, anxious and concerned over what might be said.
“Comrade Stalin, our spies tell us that The Dragon landed in Tibet early this morning. He was supposed to meet with the Dalai Lama, but … our sources have told us that they came under attack as they were disembarking. We don’t know who is among the bodies, but there are at least 12 corpses at the air field. The Tibetan Police sealed the air filed an hour ago” the man reported. Stalin looked at the man in shock. They had suspected something quiet. A sniper trying to kill Katsumoto but this had been done fast. A direct assualt on an aero plane as the passengers disembarked was daring. It also left little room for intervention, something the NKVD had counted on being able to do.
“Leave” said Stalin, blood draining from his face. The man left the room, closing the doors behind him. Joseph sat the table and tried to think things through. He tried to think of what could have been done. Tried to think of what he would do to those responsible. The man he was going to shape the world with, was very likely dead.

October 15 1936

Somewhere over Tibet - 11:43 pm

Erica splashed water on her face. How could she go through with what she was supposed to ? How could she bring herself to do it when the time came ? She stared at herself in the mirror before her. Her eyes red, her makeup ruined. How could she possibly complete what she was asked to do ? The stress she felt was unbelievable. The convulsion which had gripped her for the last hour seized her once more, and she threw up for the second time that hour.
She wiped her mouth clean and collapsed onto the floor of the bathroom. She cried and held herself, dreading what she was going to do. What she had to do. She hated what she was being forced to do, what she was told she had to do for the throne. Why would her father use her like this ?
The loud speaker came on. “We will be landing in Tibet in an hour. Weather is - 14 and raining. Expect heavy cloud cover and a little bit of turbulence when we come in to land”
Erica listened and heard what she needed. She had an hour before she had to act. Enough time to get herself ready. But no time in the world could prepare her for what she was supposed to do.
She had to help kill Katsumoto.

** A short update today, felt like I had to get something out. This might also surprise a few of you, and whet your appetite for what is to come. Short and sweet, or preferably short and intense. Thoughts ? Comments ? **

** A short update today, felt like I had to get something out. This might also surprise a few of you, and whet your appetite for what is to come. Short and sweet, or preferably short and intense. Thoughts ? Comments ? **

I think bite-size chunks work best for this AAR. They are short, but also strong.

Seems the brave Shogun might have snared himself a femme fatale.

Short updates are fine, usually leave you wishing for more...

No company is going to risk itself to make a life ensurance to Katsumoto at this pace...

I think bite-size chunks work best for this AAR. They are short, but also strong.

We have another one coming tomorrow, and a longer but major one coming on Christmas Day. Excuse me for not updating today, but I am saving it for tomorrow and Friday :p.

Seems the brave Shogun might have snared himself a femme fatale.

Short updates are fine, usually leave you wishing for more...

Usually leave you wishing for more ... :(. lol. I expect that the next two updates will be intense and will be a plot hanger for when I continue with Katsumoto - gonna give the poor chap a break after what he is going to go through.

No company is going to risk itself to make a life ensurance to Katsumoto at this pace...

Nope. But who needs a Life Insurance Policy when you have a ton of Samurai buddies and are practically the Head of State of one of the most aggressive empires in the current day ? Assuming anything happened he could easily take what he needed.

The Fall of Germania - Part 6

October 16 1936

A Tibetan Runway …

Colonel Bjorn was waiting with his men on the hill top. They had been waiting for hours for this, the chance to complete their task. The weather in Tibet was not kind. Almost like Sweden in Winter, the country was bitter and cold. Or at least what he had experienced. It was dark. So very dark they could barely see and if it wasn’t for the lights along the runway, they very well could miss their chance.
“Colonel, when the hell are these bastards getting here? I mean, we hate the ass for making us come out here to even get the Heir but now he is making us wait in the cold for hours on end !” asked Sergeant Khalke.
“Sergeant, they aren’t late. They just hate you so much that they felt the need to be late, and so we are all going to beat the crap out of you when we get back to civilization. Understood?” chastised the Colonel.
“Understood Sir, shutting up Sir” said Khalke.
“You just make sure you are on the mark with that rifle and then we can mozzy on down and pick up the Princess and get home.” The Colonel turned back to the runway. He carried on as he had been for several hours, peering through the glass of his binoculars at the runway, waiting for the oncoming plane. The incoming target and the unknowing prey.

Brother Huang Min walked along the runway. He and his clan were acting in normal fashion. They were waiting for the target. They had already eliminated all witness’ and having killed the runway workers, they had the uniforms to change to. When their target landed, he would be entirely and utterly surprised by a group of Ninjas in workmen clothing. Guns, swords, darts, even ninja stars. The men were armed to the teeth.
Brother Min turned to the man beside him. “They are set to arrive within the hour, are they not?”
“They should be arriving then. Why they would even visit Tibet is beyond me. They could have gone to India, correct?” asked Brother Zhang.
“No. Persia is threatening to enter the war with France and the waters of India are being hounded by the Axis”
“So they came to Tibet? In the path of China?”
“Easier to reach Indonesia. If they can reach Indonesia then they can sail straight to Tokyo and launch a war against China, France and Italy. Unless we stop them here”
“Then that is what we must do” concluded Brother Min. The two men were prepared for their tasks. They had to be prepared.

** My apologies for the updates being later than I had planned. Real Life events interrupted my updating plans and I have been rather busy for the last few days. Tomorrow though, we see what happens with Katsumoto - and the readers will make an important story based choice relating to Katsumoto. **

“Sergeant, they aren’t late. They just hate you so much that they felt the need to be late, and so we are all going to beat the crap out of you when we get back to civilization. Understood?” chastised the Colonel.

I thought this was a great line.

With some many killer in the area, I wonder if they're going to be quite busy killing each other to go after their target :D