• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah Australia is gone.

Looks like my home may be next :(

Haha yeah Australia is gone.

Looks like my home may be next :(

Too bad we didn't catch those expeditionaries, US got 99% off the island and back to CONUS.

Ah well, al hail the dominion!

Never liked that Steiner chap... He looks like an upstart to me... he has a lot to learn about writting, anyway...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

atlanticommandattackbra.jpg
In the North-Atlantic, an enormous Argentinian-Brazilian battleship fleet was spotted headed towards Europe, and intercepted by the Atlantic Command. The modern ships proved more than a match for the Royal Navy, and the battle ended with little losses for the AOF.

atlanticcommandwin1.jpg

atlanticommandwin5.jpg

morevictoriesatlanticom.jpg

The Atlantic War continued in all ferocity, as more and more South-American navies entered the fray.

operationsattelite.jpg

In the meanwhile, Van Geyte opened with a bold offensive in the Carribean, aimed at taking out the weakest of the AOF nations: Puerto Rico, Haiti and the Dominican Republic. With no AOF forces present, the minor powers could not stand up to the battle-hardened veterans of Armeegruppe 7, and soon German forces marched into Port-au-Prince and Santo Domingo, establishing an important Pact navalbase in the area. President Getulio Vargas of Brasil was outraged, but it soon became clear that the dense terrain of the Amazon jungles and difficult situation in the Atlantic made another invasion unfavourable. Swiftly, USN fleets moved in to surround and blockade the island, creating a second ‘Island-Fort’ for the Channel Pact. Field Marshall Brauschitz ordered his forces to dig in and hold the island at all costs.

gerwinsopsattelite.jpg

moreconvoyraids.jpg

convoylosspluswin.jpg

Canadian and US convoy raids persisted, resulting in even more losses for the Channel Pact.

portlincoln.jpg

With AOF forces in full retreat in Australia, Port Lincoln was left undefended and quickly captured by advancing British Marines.

usbombinghaiti.jpg

After the end of Operation Satellite, US strategic bomber wings stationed in Florida began a heavy bombing campaign on the island, ravaging the cities of their former allies without remorse. President Thomas E. Dewey continued to follow an extremist hardliner course, building up the US military to astronomic levels, all means justified by the goal of defeating The Channel Pact. At home, poverty was rising in the US as the entire American economy shifted to support the war. Labour Unions rebelled against Dewey his politics but were quickly repressed by a special police service set up by the President himself, aimed at rooting out alleged Communist partisans and Channel Pact terrorists.

victoryaussie.jpg

Battles in the Caribbean between British Fleets and South-American fleets continued, with the Yucatan Channel becoming a hotspot in the Caribbean War.

atlanticencountersmexic.jpg

The Armada de Mexico joined the fray as well, launching an independent offensive against fatigued British fleets South of Miami.

mexicoscrewed.jpg

The offensive was bold, but it’s poor execution and timing led to heavy losses for the AOF.

convoykill0.jpg

Operation sattelite. That's it. That was the turning point. From this update on, TCP will become a whole different kind of AAR

Notice the peak in naval battles recently: South-America joined in, and our fleets have been stripped to the bone. Because next chapter, is known as

CHAPTER XVIII:

THE TURNING OF THE TIDE

Ba afraid. Be very, very afraid

-Laurence and Vincent

man, I'm so excited, when do you update?
also, is Overlord coming soon or that shady screenshot in the video was just a bait to deceive us?:D

Operation sattelite. That's it. That was the turning point. From this update on, TCP will become a whole different kind of AAR

Notice the peak in naval battles recently: South-America joined in, and our fleets have been stripped to the bone. Because next chapter, is known as

CHAPTER XVIII:

THE TURNING OF THE TIDE

-Laurence and Vincent

Oh, just get on with it.

I expect that the CP crushes the American Fleet and invades American homeland.
Otherwise the title wouldn't make any sense.
The AoF is winning right now. :D I like that.

man, I'm so excited, when do you update?
also, is Overlord coming soon or that shady screenshot in the video was just a bait to deceive us?:D

that would be really bad, considering how many divisions the AOF can land in a beachhead. :eek: you guys haven't built up the atlantic wall, have you?

Oh, just get on with it.

I expect that the CP crushes the American Fleet and invades American homeland.
Otherwise the title wouldn't make any sense.
The AoF is winning right now. :D I like that.

Where did we say the tide turns in our favour? :D

yh operation stelitte was the good pointof the war for them. and if the tide turns after that, then that means it goes back in favour of the AoF

Bout time the AoF started working on winning my bet. :p

CHAPTER XVIII:

THE TURNING OF THE TIDE

-Laurence and Vincent

Shut down the evil germanic empires! Long live to the Latin (European) Union!

Oooh, Miami is very close in sight!

Oh, this is getting more and more interesting, just wondering whether you should be creating all these "island forts" while leaving the big European island without really much protection.... We shall soon see.... Can't wait for the next chapter!

Normally KaiserMuffin updates just right. Now that a new chapter has been announced I just want it now!

Haha, just don't expect the AOF to reach Berlin by next update, the following process is a slow one. But an inevitable one aswell ;)

-Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.