• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Adamus
Vote Captain Kiwi

I do hope this isn't the last prank played by a wolf...

whoever plays with me knows.. I dont play pranks.

Decide what you want though. I know what it seems like as randy has said just thoight id let the group know amd they can then decide.

Considering I accidentally shot the seer before night 0 I can't help but wonder who knows Kiwi is a wolf. Not that I will let that stand in the way of:

Unvote Yakman the lucky hunch, vote Kiwi-wagon again

Official Votecount - 35m to Deadline

Kiwi 8 - Taiisatai (414), Reis (395,417), Snoop (421), Boris (425), Adamus (437), Paendrag (431,438), Randakar (394,439), Johho (389,418,422,442),
Adamus 5 - Deaghaidh (383), Steed (409), Nautilu (416), Mr. G (424), The_Split (427),
Johho 3 - Tamius (378,419), Gigau (393), Telesien (410)
Yakman 1 - the_hdk (415),
Steed 1 - Yakman (382),
Snoop 1 - Kiwi (411,412,413)

Not Voted: Xaldin
Missed 1 vote: the_hdk, deaghaidh.

Considering I accidentally shot the seer before night 0 I can't help but wonder who knows Kiwi is a wolf. Not that I will let that stand in the way of:

Unvote Yakman the lucky hunch, vote Kiwi-wagon again

Me neither. And it wouldn't be the first time that somebody tried to pretend to be JL to get themselves out of a lynching. Or worse, it wouldn't be the first time a sorcerer outed a scanner in order to get them lynched.
But I'm too far far behind on the thread to really judge it one way or another, and I don't think the village can really afford to let this one slide.

Question : would there be, like in previous WWBig, one Seer per wolf pack ? and therefore one Seer would be down, but the other not ?

Me neither. And it wouldn't be the first time that somebody tried to pretend to be JL to get themselves out of a lynching. Or worse, it wouldn't be the first time a sorcerer outed a scanner in order to get them lynched.
But I'm too far far behind on the thread to really judge it one way or another, and I don't think the village can really afford to let this one slide.
Sancho, follow me! To the windmills!

unvote Kiwi-wagon, vote Adamus

Question : would there be, like in previous WWBig, one Seer per wolf pack ? and therefore one Seer would be down, but the other not ?

There are no Pack-specific Scanners in this game. All Seers, Priests and Sorcerors as well as any with one-time powers will get valid results regardless.

do you guys really think that adamus is a baddie? i don't think this is a good lynch.

Sorry but this smells like a fake outing ....
well, he's not on my pack.

and paendrag and randakar would have mentioned if he was one of their cultists. so... not a fake outing.

anyhoo, the guy was already run up twice. new people would have been nice.

Deadlines Come and Gone.

Day 3 Official Votecount - Deadline

Kiwi 7 - Taiisatai (414), Reis (395,417), Snoop (421), Boris (425), Adamus (437), Paendrag (431,438), Randakar (394,439),
Adamus 6 - Deaghaidh (383), Steed (409), Nautilu (416), Mr. G (424), The_Split (427), Johho (389,418,422,442,446)
Johho 3 - Tamius (378,419), Gigau (393), Telesien (410)
Yakman 1 - the_hdk (415),
Steed 1 - Yakman (382),
Snoop 1 - Kiwi (411,412,413)

Not Voted: Xaldin - Since this is a ruling this will not count as a non-vote for future days.
Missed 1 vote: the_hdk, deaghaidh.

Update being processed and RP will follow shortly.

well, he's not on my pack.

and paendrag and randakar would have mentioned if he was one of their cultists. so... not a fake outing.

anyhoo, the guy was already run up twice. new people would have been nice.

Uhm .. what?
Paendrag and me would have mentioned what now?
I don't know about Paendrag, but even if I had been a wolf, do you really think I'd have said anything if I was a baddie and Adamus was my cultist? Tsk..
Really Yakman, you're getting rusty. I've seen better attempts to incriminate me. This one doesn't even come close.

Uhm .. what?
Paendrag and me would have mentioned what now?
I don't know about Paendrag, but even if I had been a wolf, do you really think I'd have said anything if I was a baddie and Adamus was my cultist? Tsk..
Really Yakman, you're getting rusty. I've seen better attempts to incriminate me. This one doesn't even come close.
i was just joking. with THE_SPLIT. I dunno if you are a wolf or not, but I sure ain't. I didn't think that adamus was a wolf - and was saying just that. I was unaware that he was behind in voting, or i wouldn't have said anything.

but, clearly you and I can agree that paendrag is a wolf, no?

i was just joking. with THE_SPLIT. I dunno if you are a wolf or not, but I sure ain't. I didn't think that adamus was a wolf - and was saying just that. I was unaware that he was behind in voting, or i wouldn't have said anything.

I too have seen better attempts from you..

Agree? No, not really. He may be one. Or not be one.
Since I have barely read the thread over the past few days and have no idea what events transpired to incriminate him one way or another, I simply don't know.

Day 3 / Night 3:

The Wagon Train left the mining area and entered Buffalo Territory. Thousands were grassing in the distance, yet the Settlers were still arguing. People were dying and they decided to kill another of their own.

Discussions were ongoing all day and several names were up. Mr. Adamus was running good and so was retired Army Captain James T. Kirk. Retired Hunter Johho was also named among but at the end Captain Kirk was singled out.

As the Settlers moved towards Captain Kirk, the air itself seemed to shimmer and a Strangely dressed man appeared from thin air. All the Settlers stopped and just stared at the abomination, yet Captain Kirk did not.

"Mr. Spock!?! Where did you come from?"

"Captain, we have been searching for you in a long time. You disappeared while on vacation. Can't you remember? Anyway, I have come to take you back to the Enterprise."

"Very Well Mr. Spock. Let's get going."

As the air started shimmering about the Stranger as well as Captain Kirk, the stranger turned to the Settlers and gave a strange hand sign. "Live Long and Prosper" was muttered as a strangely appropriate farewell from Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock.

The Settlers was surprised by this and decided to stop early that day. At that time, they found the items left behind from Captain Kirk, including a Priests Collar.

While food was being prepared, Snoopdogg - A prominent Banker from The Oregon Trail was tired of the food. Therefore he decided to go do something about it and brought out his trusted Buffalo Rifle. A few of the other Settlers joined him in the hunt.

2 hours later they returned with 2 Buffalos and a Dead Settler, since Snoopdogg had shot Taiisatai64 during the hunt. This was of course not intended, but accidents happen.

Taiisatai was a Gifted Man, but had not yet chosen his field - And he had a tendency for Chaotic Movements.

Having lost 2 settlers the Settlers went to bed, yet the Deaths did not end there.

It became known that night, that more than 1 rifle was among the Settlers as a single Rifle shot rang out at Midnight.

All awoke and gathered, except for 1 Settler who was found just outside his Wagon.

Mr. G had not been a popular member of the Wagon Train, since he had a rumour of being Brutal. Yet Brutal or not, a shot to the Head was more than even he could handle.

It would later be determined that Mr. G was only a poor Settler out for a better life for himself and his falimy. He would not live to see California.

Capt. Kiwi as James T. Kirk, Priest Extraordinaire, returned to the Bridge of The Enterprise with Mr. Spock
The Captive Indian Taiisatai64, Unclaimed Cursed Apprentice, was shot in a Hunting Accident by Snoopdogg the Hunter
Mr. G the Brutal Villager was shot in the Head by the Wolves.