• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The master of dynastic inheritance finds himself outwited by the assassins, and this is his answer? Quite remenicent of OTL Pope trying to ban crossbows :p

Assassins are useful for arranging inheritances, as well as preventing them, you know. The number of options goes up quite dramatically if you look at semisalic counts and dukes with exactly one son, as opposed to considering only those with no sons. I haven't tried many of those because my dynasty is not yet so large that there is a lack of sonless targets. In the long run I would probably be more hindered than helped by such a treaty. But since everyone seemed annoyed at the assassination sprees, I thought I'd throw it out there.

If I remember correctly we have you categorized under (C)hildslayer :)

On that note; Bavaria does not consent to having children taken as wards in München murdered by Polarian assassins. I will have no more of that in my court.

you are threathening our god given birth rigth to murder innocent children? Bloody commie-liberall hippey wuss. Free entrepreneuring saves the world! market reculating is from satan!

Yes! The invisible knife of the market shall not be constrained!

Bah! A free market brings decadence and hedonism to part of the people and starvation to the rest. Only atheism can flourish in such a state. Only a strong central government, ruled with wisdom and guided by the light of the Lord, can ensure that every man lives in accordance with Scripture and receives his fair share of the harvest.

Bah! A free market brings decadence and hedonism to part of the people and starvation to the rest. Only atheism can flourish in such a state. Only a strong central government, ruled with wisdom and guided by the light of the Lord, can ensure that every man lives in accordance with Scripture and receives his fair share of the harvest.

If you don't work, you don't eat.

Assassins are useful for arranging inheritances, as well as preventing them, you know. The number of options goes up quite dramatically if you look at semisalic counts and dukes with exactly one son, as opposed to considering only those with no sons. I haven't tried many of those because my dynasty is not yet so large that there is a lack of sonless targets. In the long run I would probably be more hindered than helped by such a treaty. But since everyone seemed annoyed at the assassination sprees, I thought I'd throw it out there.

Wait, since when do you bow to popular opinion?

Wait, since when do you bow to popular opinion?

Since he saw what assassins did to Poland, realized no vR substitute would come to save him, and lookade across the pond. :D

WILL KoM succumb to the hassassins?
WILL Polaria rise from the ashes, with tacit agreement of its much bigger neighbours?
WILL the plucky Croats manage their primitive capitalist society in a world devoid of stock markets?

It's clear, folks: stay tuned to Children of the Fatherland for more threats, assassinations, back room politicking and free market discussions!