• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
? ? ? ? ?

i downloaded those patches and put them into the right folder ect.

i go to launch the game and i select a nation to play and launch game and it loads up and just as the game is almost loaded up the game bugs and im back to my desktop screen with no explanation why?
can anyone help me ?

Is it possible to install these on top of a mod, like DVIP?

And is it possible just to take one of the patches?

Here is the Republic Patch: It lets you play a bishopric, an order, or a republic. Please back up, it is not thoroughly tested.

EDIT: File updated. Please view the new file if you had problems.

Attachments

• The New Republic Patch.rar
    14,4 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:
Here is the Republic Patch: It lets you play a bishopric, an order, or a republic. Please back up, it is not thoroughly tested.

Oh my god your a god send, I bow for thee for this bountiful treasure that one's has lay upon thee.

Update: Apparently this one is in conflict with the Muslim Pagan patch that previously introduce. Is there anyway this can be fix at the moment?

Oh my god your a god send, I bow for thee for this bountiful treasure that one's has lay upon thee.

Update: Apparently this one is in conflict with the Muslim Pagan patch that previously introduce. Is there anyway this can be fix at the moment?

It seems that I told the program to recognize my version of crusaders.exe which is obviously not yours. So my fault :(. Anyway, I shall re upload another program, please tell me if it works!

Is it save to use the muslim/pagan mod or is it just one big bug? I would like to turn the old roman empire to the ottoman empire around 1100:wacko:...

Is it save to use the muslim/pagan mod or is it just one big bug? I would like to turn the old roman empire to the ottoman empire around 1100:wacko:...

It is absolutely safe, works perfectly for me. Nonetheless, it's won't do you any harm to back up your original crusaders.exe file. Also remember to use the latest beta patch.

Tried all of the patches, they all give me a file size mismatch.

Edit: Checked and double checked that I've got the latest beta patch.

Well I downloaded them yesterday and they work a treat on vanilla and TASS. I use XP if that makes a difference.

Ayeshteni

Works like a charm for me, Thanks. I especially love female inheritance and marrying off non-dynastic courtiers.

--EDIT--

I also use XP

Last edited:

EDIT: File updated. Please view the new file if you had problems.
Dosent seem to be working for me. Game crashes when I unpause(and can't choose republics at start either). Any tips would be welcome. Have CK/DV 2.1 and also a DVIP copy and TASS copy.

Dosent seem to be working for me. Game crashes when I unpause(and can't choose republics at start either). Any tips would be welcome. Have CK/DV 2.1 and also a DVIP copy and TASS copy.

Well, you can't realy choose republics from game start. You have to save the game first and then choose from the savegame. About the game crashing, I can't really help you: I think you should see if you have the latest beta patch and if the musim patch works for you. Anyway, I will recheck the patch tomorrow if I have time.

EDIT: Does the game crash without the patch?

There's still one major problem left over. While I can choose a Muslim faction, and create titles in game without a hex editor, the biggest problem of all remains: I can't go to war with Christians without gaining BB as though I were a Christian. This makes the game WAY harder, because any time I fight a Christian without a Cassus Belli and seize their land, my vassals get up in arms, which is ridiculous - if anything, they'd cheer me on. I'm playing Seville, which means the game is extraordinarily hard, since I'm always at war with Christians.

Awesome mods.. I just appointed my young wife as Marshal of the Khazars. Though, I can't imagine how that'd possibly ever be explained, unless I was pissed off enough to appoint my spouse over all the wimps in the army. :rofl:

... EDIT: I don't recommend my course of action. You might find yourself with a entire family of bastards. >_> <_<

Last edited: