• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well. My only complaint so far is that Utrecht cannot into sea!

The Ming Factions work fine for the player, but in AI hands something seems wrong. I have seen Bureaucrats colonizing, Enuchs declaring war and more. Its like the Factions dont work with the AI at all? :(

That would also explain why Ming is at the gates of Europe in previous screenshots. If the Factions arent working, and their tax penalty is gone, I just want to go hide in a closet and cry ;)

As a test, Ive also modded the factions so that NONE of them could colonize and guess what? Of course Ming is still absorbing the Oirats in a handful of years.

Consider the factions officially broken for AI Ming.

Last edited:
The Ming Factions work fine for the player, but in AI hands something seems wrong. I have seen Bureaucrats colonizing, Enuchs declaring war and more. Its like the Factions dont work with the AI at all? :(

That would also explain why Ming is at the gates of Europe in previous screenshots. If the Factions arent working, and their tax penalty is gone, I just want to go hide in a closet and cry ;)

So nobody know hows to increase the eunuch faction power? I lost it to the bureaucrats and now I cant declare war.

Btw, Im currently at war with the mongs and I cant demand provinces from them? why?

So nobody know hows to increase the eunuch faction power? I lost it to the bureaucrats and now I cant declare war.

Btw, Im currently at war with the mongs and I cant demand provinces from them? why?

Occupy a province, then send a colonist.

The province of Carpathia needs fixing. It's horrible.

Isn't there a tooltip?

eu31y.jpg

Hi, we are Chinese.. we don't see why we should wait for you to come to us, we'll come to Europe.

oO

*looks at map* yup... china is broken.. but looking at europe i can say it looks awfully wrong... what is england doing? trying to have a province in each region? peace system is at blame here.. shame that the only peace system improvement was an eye candy.. :(

First impressions after half an hour of play:

Playing China. I like the new factions system, just need to find out how to keep the enuchs in power...;)

Fast! I have been too accustumed to V2 atrocious bad lag for a while now.

Every single flag is black and ugly.:(

The crash on exit is STILL in...

2u6chau.jpg

No, My capital is not in Spain.

This didn't happen in HTTT :(

2u6chau.jpg

No, My capital is not in Spain.

This didn't happen in HTTT :(
My guess is this is a bug with the Scottish hordes. There is not country limit, so even England will get the insane bonuses to MP and tax for holding Highland provinces.

Occupy a province, then send a colonist.

You can't send colonists... unless you can keep the eunuchs in power... which is impossible to do :p

Over 15 years of game, and i manage to sway between bureaucrats and temples... but never eunuchs.

My guess is this is a bug with the Scottish hordes. There is not country limit, so even England will get the insane bonuses to MP and tax for holding Highland provinces.

What?

edit - I'm playing England, I'm talking about England being written over spain. Sorry about the confusion.

What?

edit - I'm playing England, I'm talking about England being written over spain. Sorry about the confusion.
Ah, okay then.

The dynamic country name looks for the largest continuing land mass on your home continent and puts your name on that, I think. Nothing you can do to prevent that (except release Spain/Portugal of course).

Ah, okay then.

The dynamic country name looks for the largest continuing land mass on your home continent and puts your name on that, I think. Nothing you can do to prevent that (except release Spain/Portugal of course).

I am pretty sure its suppose to say something like "English Castille\Spain" "British Castille" :|

Ah, okay then.

That's just silly, then.

I imagine it should look for the largest "lump" around your capital city and then put your name on it. Then name every other "lump" accordingly with region names: english Iberia, english India, english East Indian Trade Port...