• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Those who will snipe may or may not be wolves. But there may be one or two wolves who will just send their vote in by PM and thus do not need to snipe. In fact I think it likely.

We *need* to put some votes on torn to bring him ahead of the others.
Nah.

Not only do I agree with dublish, I just don't think lynching Torn alone is the best case scenario.

What makes you so 100% sure I am a wolf?

Behaviour. Short and simple. And there's no time for me to argue the point anymore anyway.

The_harpoons_Man_them.jpg

This is your final option!

Well, the die is cast.

Final vote count

Tornadoli - 7 - walrus, Kriszo, randakar, snoopdogg, AOK.11, dublish, The Arch Mede
The Arch Mede - 6 - sbr, OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli, Calamity, jacob-Lundgren, muttoneer
dublish - 1 - Jopi
sbr - 1 - trespoe
trespoe - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - muttoneer

No way am I going to doublecheck today's vote count. If someone finds something wrong with it while I'm writing the update (which will take some time because of all the things that will happen) I will check in before posting the update and see if I agree.

Madness.

Final vote count

Tornadoli - 7 - walrus, Kriszo, randakar, snoopdogg, AOK.11, dublish, The Arch Mede
The Arch Mede - 6 - sbr, OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli, Calamity, jacob-Lundgren, muttoneer
dublish - 1 - Jopi
sbr - 1 - trespoe
trespoe - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - muttoneer

No way am I going to doublecheck today's vote count. If someone finds something wrong with it while I'm writing the update (which will take some time because of all the things that will happen) I will check in before posting the update and see if I agree.
Assuming your vote count with 30 minutes left was correct, so is this one.

I can't wait to see all those things that will happen! :D

Darn. Time to get a drink ..

edit: or rather, start work on a new summary..

I wonder if something "really good" happens.

@Ciryandor:
thThis-Is-werewolf-Smile.gif