• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something set in the ancient world be epic. Egypt,Assyria,Greece,Mitanni,the Hittites, Persians,Indians: all duking it out for control of the fertile crescent and surrounding areas. Politics and intrigue, complex caste-based societies/economy to manage, constant threat of war between not just your neighbours but amongst your own tribes, protect from seaborne invasions; a variety of religions to spread, peoples to conquer and continents to migrate to, while great inventions and discoveries shape the future of mankind (bronze and iron ages) - they had it all!

Ain't happening but we can dream. :D Think it's going to be CK2.

It will be Left4Dead 3 :D

"It's going to be thrilling and kind of scary to announce the new title, because you never know how people are going to react."

Not CK2 then - he wouldn't expect a 'bad' reaction to that announcement. Maybe something completely different, sci-fi (Universe Universalis) or fantasy (Hearts of Mana).

Or it could be CK2 but no longer called Crusader Kings and under a new name. And he's afraid that there will be a bad reaction from the fans who want to keep the old name.

Why would there be a bad reaction to a brand new game title? Unless if it's a name that's going to draw a lawsuit? What can it be "Hitler's Ambition"?

I think we can expect an EU expansion with emphasis on Asia. I believe the last poll conducted reflected that was the most popular item.

Johan must be lurking in MMU forum and taking lessons from Ubik on sadism. ;)

Basically, if it's not CK2 they are going to have a lot of peeved off people. :mad:
event_rebellion.jpg

Rabble, rabble, rabble

Why would there be a bad reaction to a brand new game title? Unless if it's a name that's going to draw a lawsuit? What can it be "Hitler's Ambition"?

I think he fears the reaction of the "is this ck2?" people.

I do hope it is not CK2, if he is nervous, it may indicate a new title altogether.

I don`t think its CK 2 because as you can remember ck 2 will be announced when the facebook group reach an certain amount of members but i wouldn't be unsatisfied if project serpent become ck 2 :rofl:

BIBLE STORIES: The Game

I don`t think its CK 2 because as you can remember ck 2 will be announced when the facebook group reach an certain amount of members but i wouldn't be unsatisfied if project serpent become ck 2 :rofl:
What if it's not called Crusader Kings II? It's possible from the interview where it said that Fredrik's scared of what people think of the new title and also the fact that 25,000 is a very high target which I don't think will ever be met.

On that note, it'll be great if a new version of Crusader Kings is developed that incorporates not only the high and late middle ages of the current game but the early middle ages from fall of Rome. :)

Stalin vs Martians 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.