• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just download and installed the official patch... and now, in most colonies, colonists arrive in one day (just one I see with 61 days...) strange...

Have you tried deleting your map cache?

This thread is NOT to be used for technical support. All such matters must be discussed in the Tech Support forum ONLY. Thank you.

Tweaked the Kingdom of Jerusalem
What's that? Is there a way to carve out the Kingdom of Jerusalem from the Mameluks? It does not appear in the peace negotiation.

What's that? Is there a way to carve out the Kingdom of Jerusalem from the Mameluks? It does not appear in the peace negotiation.
It's a decision you can enact when you own the province of Judea.

Why? The EXE-file won't get much more compressed unless it's split.
(I tried compressing with winrar and it was just a few kb smaller.)

Because the .exe file is wack. It doesn't always see your version of HT as being installed, and Steam users can't install it. They have to use a Steam version with a different checksum.

Because the .exe file is wack. It doesn't always see your version of HT as being installed, and Steam users can't install it. They have to use a Steam version with a different checksum.
I think you'll find a workaround for that in the techsupport section.

Impulse user here. The patch is not on Impulse, and the downloaded (Steam?) version does not find Eu3 HttT.

RANT:
support of Eu3 on Impulse have been a pain. I will wait for a CD version this time.

Impulse user here. The patch is not on Impulse, and the downloaded (Steam?) version does not find Eu3 HttT.

RANT:
support of Eu3 on Impulse have been a pain. I will wait for a CD version this time.

It should be avaible now (i'm not sure because yesterday evening, fed up by the delay, i've bought a new copy of EU3 complete and HttT from GG: they have a 70% discount and you bring the whole pack home with 15€): i see 1/12/2010 as "last updated" in the impulse launcher and 4.1b patch notes in the game history.

It should be avaible now (i'm not sure because yesterday evening, fed up by the delay, i've bought a new copy of EU3 complete and HttT from GG: they have a 70% discount and you bring the whole pack home with 15€): i see 1/12/2010 as "last updated" in the impulse launcher and 4.1b patch notes in the game history.

Thanks. You also an Impulsive guy, right?

RANT:
There will never be a CD version of any expansion or patch. Downloads only.

There are a couple of possibilities:
1. some 3rd party publishers have released hardcopy versions of Paradox expansions (e.g. Snowball in Russia)
2. Johan has said they were discussing the possibility of a new compilation for next summer

Neither of these are anything you can count on at this point though.