• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanx, I was mixing up the release date with the promised patch date for Iron Cross and Semper Fi. Ok keep up the good work and I wish u merry christmas when its time , ok.

Yep, the game's release date is exactly at the 190th anniversary of the Greek Revolution. :D

Obviously a gift from Paradox to us, the 10 (or less) Greeks on these boards :)

Obviously a gift from Paradox to us, the 10 (or less) Greeks on these boards :)

Heh, 10 or fewer, since you can only have whole numbers of Greeks. Well, I guess you could count half-Greeks as .5, but that's pushing it a bit far. :p

Heh, 10 or fewer, since you can only have whole numbers of Greeks. Well, I guess you could count half-Greeks as .5, but that's pushing it a bit far. :p

Care to elaborate? Why is it only possible to have whole numbers of Greeks?

Care to elaborate? Why is it only possible to have whole numbers of Greeks?

Well, you COULD have nine and a half Greeks, but only with a chainsaw and a car waiting to take you to Albania. :D

I assume you are including the Cypriot Greeks. On an unrelated note I want to see a Turkish invasion of Cyprus events or scenario. In another type of cold war game I managed to get the UK involved. They invaded Turkey and won...

Somehow I was hoping to have DH under the christmas tree, so it will rather a birthday present for me (28th march) :D

it is only available as download so that is impossible.

btw, if someone is half greek you can have 9.5 greeks.