First screenshots of Naval War: Arctic Circle user interface & gameplay

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The colour scheme was thoroughly tested on a group of over-caffeinated hungover game developers. They all agreed this was the worst, so it's here to stay.

I love the black screen/green text. I wish all our game had that mode!

What, no Grues?

Hehe. We're getting there.

This is actually real gameplay, just really abbreviated. I did play a test scenario in game engine and copied & pasted from the log, just adding a few commands. I was a bit peeved that the AI kicked my behind, but there you go.
Yeah, TR got pummeled! I am happy to see that the p-8 will be in the game.:D

I'd totally play that - if all the math was right and there was a map on top so I can see what's where. Seriously, release it this way, then do models as DLC. ;-)

Even if it sounds A) stupid, B) unrealistic, C) crazy and D) ineffective, could it be possible to waste some Tomahawks on hunting down those harriers? :D:D

I'd play with that interface but it could take a while to get used to it, especially when in combat situation it most likely brings 300 lines of text on your face every minute to tell what's going on :D

Even if it sounds A) stupid, B) unrealistic, C) crazy and D) ineffective, could it be possible to waste some Tomahawks on hunting down those harriers? :D:D
It wouldn't be cost effective, but those Tomahawks might be just fast enough to catch those plodding Harriers. :D Especially if they're on the ground.

It wouldn't be cost effective, but those Tomahawks might be just fast enough to catch those plodding Harriers. :D Especially if they're on the ground.

I'm more afraid about the accuracy what comes to ineffectiveness :D When something is designed to hit a ship, huge steel chunk in the middle of the sea which is moving maximum of 60 kilometers per hour it may not be very accurate against a much targets that are flying around with almost supersonic speed :D But it might look cool.. :p