• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
UNVOTE ME

VOTE EUROO

Vote snipe!!!

QUICK SOMEONE DO A VOTECOUNT! If you tied me with you, drxav, you'll be in a lot of trouble! :mad:

Final vote count

drxav - lots - AVN, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, OrangeYoshi, trespoe, Cakravati, Rockingluke, Najs, humancalculator, Vainglory, joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman, Rendap, Athalcor, Sedracus, walrus
joebthegreat - 2 - snoopdogg2, EUROO7
EUROO7 - 1 - drxav

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Hmmm, my leaderlynch order doesn't work when drxav and EUROO7 are tied.
I believe I made some mistake :eek:

God, AVN. This is why you think things through! You can't be the JL spokesman and be this disorganised. I would resign if I was in your position.

Eleventh Day and Eleventh Night

mdv10.jpg

Strangulation, you say? Jolly good, a new experience!

Another day, another bandwagon on a known criminal. This is getting repetitive. This time it was an aspiring bard the brutal werewolf with sorcery powers. Feeling humanitarian you allowed hem to play one last song for you but when he was handed his harp he used a spare string to strangle Pangloss the villager witness.

Cursing your soft hearts everyone locked themself up and braced themselves for the coming night. Only the former colonel from Libya unwisely decided to trust his "virgin female body guards" - where had he kept those by the way? - and sleep in his big black tent close to the forest. The next morning the former colonel from Libya the villager was found umbrella in hand but with his head removed from his body. Of the virgins no trace was found much to the dismay of the human populance. Had the wolves taken them? Maybe a search party should be launched into the woods? If only the sheriff had been alive to lead you!

You lynched drxav the Brutal Werewolf with Sorcery powers of die Rote pack.
drxav brutalized snoopdogg2 the Villager Witness
Rendap the Villager was eaten by the wolves.

Time to smack the fly in our collective eye.

Vote EUR0

The only number in my name is a seven, Nice like Rice.

That was 3 misspelled letters, I only did one. Your response was out of proportion to the action that caused it.

I expected better from you.
Let the word ring forth from this time and this place, gentlemen, you misspell part of my name, ANY PART OF MY NAME, I don't come back with a proportional response. I come back with TOTAL DISASTER.