• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please can anyone upload this most interesting mod somewhere else than Rapidshare? I've got some problems with downloading from there. My IP adress is downloading they say all the time. Filefactory, Filefront or anything else, except for Rapidshare.

Time for a little bit of necromancy... ;)
Long live Kel-Thuzad!

OK, now seriously. On EUFI forums, one of our users, Viader, has come with an idea of reactivating ATR mod and converting it to HoI3. Just to be sure - are there any simmilar projects going on in here? If yes, we'd be most glad to cooperate.
I have no plans or (more importantly!) time to make a conversion, but if anyone does want to do it they're more than welcome to.
I'm sending both of you PMs.

very good mod. i played as germany, reoccupied the rhineland, and was steamrolled by a franco-polish alliance.

take 2, i start inf builds for 18 divisions and 6 armored divisions, blitz my attack into poland with 28 divisions (march). i reach the vistula, then im thrown back to prewar borders and outta prussia. i throw them back. then with ukrainian units they begin to steamroll me. i secure an austrian alliance and it frees up 6 divisions from the westwall. meanwhile my inf builds complete. i begin to gain some ground (its june right now) but quickly lose it. soon the poles gain the initative and break through my center at kustrin but my tank builds are complete and i tear though them, encircle 3 divisions, and disorg their army. they stop me wut weaken their southern defenses where 9 divisions push. they move to counter them and my armor breaks through to the bug in the north. then my inf breaks through to warsaw. by now ive eliminated several divisions and their forces crumble. i annex german lands, puppet bylerussia and ukraine. peace is also concluded with france. i annex the baltics too and demand land in russia. relations are severed and i keep 45 divisions on that border "just in case".

Problem?

Hmm. Followed instructions on the front page and installed it to the main HoI2 folder. It looks fine when I load it up and select it, but when it runs an error message pops up just after starting up:

Critical Error! ---ERROR : (Illegal thingie) 'cancel = no' Line = 281 file = scenarios/Rus.eug --- Do you still want to continue?
Options are Abort, Retry and Ignore, all of which crash the game and return to Desktop. Ctrl-Alt-Deleting and then going back into the game does nothing; unexitable error box still remains with no visible mouse icon. Think it could be something to do with the
Irritating error message on loadup removed - Eternal gratitude for Hammerfalls for this!
message on the front page, but that was fixed in the updated version that I downloaded :confused: Any advice for this?

Sorry for not including a screenshot, cant seem to figure out how to put them in replies :(

Me and a couple other ATR fans are working on ATR2 for Hearts of Iron 3. If you haven't checked it out yet, click here. We need all the help we can get, so if you're interested in helping out you shouldn't hesitate to contact me ASAP.

"* There is a bug in the change country command, which means that the events which transform Russia into the Soviet Union will mess up your research. So, you need to stay as Russia until these events are reworked!"

I remember this bug from the last time I played this mod some two years ago. Has anyone worked out how to fix it yet? :/

Last edited:
no one. there is a bug , when poland beat russia, i chose to puppet them and anex history lands. but then russia had enclave in my borders:wacko:
i know that is simply to repair, but i have no idea about modding:)

Stupid because the commies lost?;)

That is only 'Russia is the greatest and anyone who disagrees should f$%#@' Nikitin.

Just ignore him or he will produce enough spam to pollute half of the thread.:rolleyes:

Sorry for heavy thread necromancy, but can you nick the colour-scales from here and apply them to KR?

Hello everyone!

I am making a modification of ATRUS, let's say an "unofficial 5.0 version of that mod". :)
I have repaired every mistake that I had encountered and introduced new events, AI and other things... The modification will be finished soon.
Here you have some screenshots:
Btw: sorry for my bad English. :(

(This one is an event for Russia)

Last edited: