• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
- You can scroll the map by holding down the middle mousebutton.

- The breakthrough combat event is very good to reduce attack delay after combat.

- Mud now declines quite alot slower, and only accumulates when above -5.

- You can set continous orders to start at a later date, instead of just immediately.

- The breakthrough combat event is very good to reduce attack delay after combat.

- You can set continous orders to start at a later date, instead of just immediately.

Is there an explanation for the "tidbits" which aren't self-explanatory? Some documentation for FtM and tidbits would be fantastic.

Hi Johan and thank you for the Infos. :)

I suggest pinning them or putting them into the FAQ section or..
Put them in the manual..

But have a sticky here with ongoing tips would maybe the best solution..?

Kind regards,
Chromos

If you missed one of my weekend mini diaries a super nice addition is that you can see supply status and if a unit is unorganized after an attack directly on the lower right corner on the counter. Yellow for disorganized and red for out of supply (or fuel)

Have to have a middle mouse button first. Maybe it's time to change my mouse button mappings...

Have to have a middle mouse button first. Maybe it's time to change my mouse button mappings...

"clicking" on your mouse wheel is the general set-up for a middle mouse button these days.

there is a new setting available that will be useful sometimes. if you change debug_saves in settings.txt to a number (1 for every month. 0 means off) it will automatically create saves that dont get overwritten by newer ones like regular autosaves. useful if you want a record of a long game, although it uses quite a lot of disk space with all those saves so mostly useful for AAR writers and modders.

there is a new setting available that will be useful sometimes. if you change debug_saves in settings.txt to a number (1 for every month. 0 means off) it will automatically create saves that dont get overwritten by newer ones like regular autosaves. useful if you want a record of a long game, although it uses quite a lot of disk space with all those saves so mostly useful for AAR writers and modders.

Now THAT is nice :D

Sweet! So, if I put a 3 there, I have will have a quarterly save that will not be overwritten? How does it stack/function with the settings in-game (as in; will I still have normal autosave capability that overwrites)?

Sweet! So, if I put a 3 there, I have will have a quarterly save that will not be overwritten? How does it stack/function with the settings in-game (as in; will I still have normal autosave capability that overwrites)?

it replaces normal autosave settings