• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You suck!

XD

EDIT : Because lithuania should not stand chance to you when you reach ming...

Ps: ENGLAND?

Actually I didnt even play Russia, Im just commenting on how the typical Russia game would end

also can you guys stop chatting about belgium/france/letzeburg/whatever mods will close this due to too much spam

BGB

56293963.png

I've seen a few people posting to the forum recently to complain about the huge save game files in DW. This is highly amusing to me because the bug only affects people who are constantly saving and reloading their games multiple times per session.
We know what you've been doing! Nyah-nyah nya-nya-nyah!
/immature

And on that note:

eu-img6.gif

I've seen a few people posting to the forum recently to complain about the huge save game files in DW. This is highly amusing to me because the bug only affects people who are constantly saving and reloading their games multiple times per session.
We know what you've been doing! Nyah-nyah nya-nya-nyah!
/immature

And on that note:

Perhaps I shouldn't comment, as I haven't played DW yet. (I am among those consigned to the outer darkness, where there is wailing & gnashing of teeth.) However, if you are working on a mod, there is every reason to save and reload multiple times.

Or is this one further feature intended to make modding impossible. :(

However, if you are working on a mod, there is every reason to save and reload multiple times.

Or is this one further feature intended to make modding impossible. :(
The bug is linked to the Achievements system. If you're playing with a mod, you can't use achievements anyway and should disable them. Problem solved. :)

2q1ta44.png

Playing my current game as Najd, and this just struck me less than 5 minutes ago. I have no cores outside the original territory of Najd, so nationalists and zealots are everywhere. fffuuuu :'(