• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there a possibility for an "Economic War" event for Ireland and the UK? Just something that affects IC and dissent, positively for the UK and negatively for Ireland?
Please post citations/links/references in a new ticket on our tracker and I will include it when I work on Irish Civil War. Otherwise, I will include what I see on the wiki for ICW.

Welcome back fellows! :)

edit: how was the license issue resolved? Is "by AAR added files" still licensed as CC?

Last edited:
http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/ see the site for new disclaimer.

Jup, and:
What the hell happened?

One day everything was fine, and then Paradox went all Gestapo and said "YOU MUST NOT TALK OF THIS". Now AAR is back...what?

If you like you can see what had happened roughly in this discussion here: http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/ticket/197
I'd ask you to still not discuss the ban here, do it on the AAR site.

Also there will be some big announcement in a few days/weeks (not directly AAR related, but relevant for all modders).

Last edited:
Send me a PM if you need a thread stickied, I guess :)

Is AAR mod is playable? I mean if where is any major bug that could hurt my game now?

Like breaking the whole game? No.
Though there are some smaller issues that will be fixed in the next version which will be out soon.

Ok so this is what I think should happen.

Interwar is kinda boring. I do love the mechanics in place as playing Britain as I am nerfed in terms of numbers, but I think by not singing the Washington Naval Treaty (I LOVE ME MA BATTLESHIPS! SUCKS TO EVERYONE MUHAHAHAHAHA) It should lead to some kind of event chain rather than -10 decent or whatever it was. I.E. Perhapse nationalism? Anglo-Germanic/Italian Alliance? Or even a potential war between the commonwealth and the United States during the interwar years considering plans to invade Canada were in place (along with a briliant plan to defend my homeland I might add). Operation Red, look it up boys. As for the division of the United States or its defeat, I think someone else should make the event but I would hightly suggest not messing with very much of the contanental United States (to prepare for its allingment later to whatever faction) and its overseas posessions/alaska should be absorbed into the commonwealth. I guess this will give the United States the opertunity to go down 3 paths with such events, democracy, some kind of crazy communist revolution or some kind of nationalistic revolution (I would beleive somewhere between nationalistic democracy would be most likeley knowing the United States at the time, but who knows, someone here probobly knows of some movements in the 1920's that could lead the USA down the other two paths). Setting the USA up for a seccond war with Britain is kinda interesting but obviously this kind of situation should be better though out in greater detail.

So yeah if you guys like this idea great. If not then mkay. But just consider that later down the line development of the interwar period should occure but leading to the big conflict by 1939. Or, an option to play historicly obviously but with a bit more to do. Again, I really love the mechanics in place so I dont have 5000 BB's and 100 Million Infantry as Britain by WW 2. xD

is there a way to deactivate the new icons for naval bases, forts, air bases? i must say that i dont like them because they make the game a bit childish and break the whole climate

is there a way to deactivate the new icons for naval bases, forts, air bases? i must say that i dont like them because they make the game a bit childish and break the whole climate
We don't HAVE new icons for anything. AAR is not a graphics mod :)
Maybe you installed a graphics mod on-top of AAR? If so, you might want to ask in that mod's thread.

We don't HAVE new icons for anything. AAR is not a graphics mod :)
Maybe you installed a graphics mod on-top of AAR? If so, you might want to ask in that mod's thread.

i dont think so, i have installed aar fancy graphics version, is this not a normal version but a addon? the only other mod that i use with aar is greece improvment

Will this mod add ministers for the Russian Civil war factions with no minsters in the future?

RCW is receiving database changes in 1.03 so we won't touch it until 1.03 is released and we have more information on what needs to be changed.

Playing as USA:

After the Armistice, saw where Germany still had units loaned from Yemen and Bulgaria. Got to find a way to get those back where they belong. I'll have to log in briefly as GER to return those units.

Bulgaria was the last Central Powers country to go down.

Got a sh*tload of war weariness when I hadn't even been combat yet. Need to keep the War Propaganda Decision active so I can counter that without ruining production.

GER never went into BEL very hard. I have yet to see them attempt to do what they did during the real campaign.

The Entente in 1917/18 stormed across the Rhine while the GER were mopping up the Balkans and trying to knock Italy out of the war. They needed to send more troops to the Western Front.

I would like to see a thirty day notice on demobilizing troops. That way I can choose which units to eliminate. I don't appreciate having to rebuild the Hawaiian Division or the Philippine Division or the Canal Zone Garrison.

Thanks for your feedback!
Playing as USA:

After the Armistice, saw where Germany still had units loaned from Yemen and Bulgaria. Got to find a way to get those back where they belong. I'll have to log in briefly as GER to return those units.
I know, no way to fix it for the ai currently though. Removal of divisions doesn't impact expeditionary forces.
Bulgaria was the last Central Powers country to go down.
Okay.
Got a sh*tload of war weariness when I hadn't even been combat yet. Need to keep the War Propaganda Decision active so I can counter that without ruining production.
More info please. :)
GER never went into BEL very hard. I have yet to see them attempt to do what they did during the real campaign.
If in WWI, we didn't touch that scenario. I don't think we have a pro ai modder in the group as it is.
The Entente in 1917/18 stormed across the Rhine while the GER were mopping up the Balkans and trying to knock Italy out of the war. They needed to send more troops to the Western Front.
See above
I would like to see a thirty day notice on demobilizing troops. That way I can choose which units to eliminate. I don't appreciate having to rebuild the Hawaiian Division or the Philippine Division or the Canal Zone Garrison.
Will consider this, not sure how exactly to implement yet.