• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah

I can safely say that this forum is one of the last places I expected to see HIGNFY screenshots. :D

Well, I guess it is only fair. How does 5 internet money sound?

What? But my subscription costs me 20 internet money!

Those Austrians! What will they do next?! I suspect they have designs upon your Venice.

That would be a tough election campaign: "vote for me, and we'll all be killed by the Austrians!" :p

Oh yeah. Good thing he got outed! He was a terrible leader too.

part19.png

Oh woop!

Last edited:
Keep up the awesomeness, I'm secretly reading every episode. ;)
Also, updates seem to be shorter now, maybe because I'm familiar with the medium? :confused:

They greatly vary in length. I try to remain an update on one focus, which means some updates are going to be short, some longer. I suppose it could be argued as a trade-off, but not really a big concern of mine.

However, if you are referring to the less frequent updates, well, there are other reasons for that.

Cool Norway. Bloodthirsty yes, but cool.

Wtf o.0 Looks... Historical and nice! xD

Well, this is clear evidence that Sweden is severely underpowered! I suggest that PI immediately boost all Swedish provinces with +500 manpower and +2 base tax. ;)

Good job with the comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.