• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ottoman Empire
4loaiu.png

Crowd cheered as leading American diplomat in Ottoman Empire, Anthony Rickard cut red band together with Ottoman Councilor of Industry Savaş Arda. This event marked start of building of modern textile factory, only of the several such projects scattered near several railway lines on the outskirts of Istanbul. New work places, opportunity to study American work organization and approach to business and, of course, increase in tax revenue, made allowed conservative block to celebrate this trade deal with United States of America as a great achievement.

But the effects of American investment reached further as that. Arrival of first American trading ships and sum of 200 gold added new ethnic minority to already diverse Ottoman populace. American culture started to make headway, starting with the song and dances, following with clothing jewelry. For better or worse Istanbul is becoming truly international city, city bustling with industry, commerce and art.

xba428.jpg

OOC: I just read all of the Ottoman's progress in the updates... and wow, they have come so far.

OOC: Small suggestion lads, stop bidding for the islands. Either you pay and I acquire them, or you let me pay and we don't go through the formality of a change of ownership.

OOC: I'll support you if I get free Greek food. :p

OOC: Don't forget His Excellency Guanxu, 2 years of age and already in possession of 50 wives and many more concubines. :D

His Majesty's Government bids 67 Gold Units for Palau. We cannot in good conscience allow the extension of barbaric slavery by these Confederate savages.​

OOC: Damn. Can't we all just get along and share our food equally? :p

OOC: Hey, we Greeks are decent people! We share our food with everyone (who blockades and embargoes the Ottomans)!

OOC:BREAKING NEWS
Majority of population in Transvaal is now
GREEK

OOC: You mean The Roman Empire surely? :p

Anyway, enough OOC here.

OOC: I take it that the auction is now over?

OOC: Excellent. *Monty Burns*