**Suggestion thread:** What would you like to see in a patch 1.3?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Opinion often defended but which does not make any sense since the people working on 1933/1914/1936 scenarios and those working on WW2 scenarios (1939, 1940, etc) are not the same.

But wouldnt creating a new 1912 scenario binding resources that slow down the improvements of the existing?
And if as i understand it, it is parted in the 2 different groups you listed, 1912 and 1933 would be in the same group?

Indeed.

It's like the habit of saying "humanity should focus on preventing climate change instead of curing AIDS" without realizing that solving these two problems have nothing to do with each other.

harsh comparison, i was just talking about to set priorities

For some reason I'm quite content with the Great War's start...At first I was like "woaaah, where's my time to prepare?" but it's been show that the war can play out as desired. That said, I've only ever played as Germany.

Hi there!
I was playing today and one thought came to me - it would be great to have statistics implementation of intelligence. What I mean is to add int data to statistic page, for example - to add visible through int operation amount of country's regiments, ships and air squadrons. Just like your allies, but, say, in grey or blue color.
Thanks for the great game,
Oplot M

England U73

"3 new teams"
1180016;Imperial Chemical Industries;100718;5;1930;1970;management;chemistry;technical_efficiency;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1180017;John Frederick Charles Fuller;100719;5;1933;1964;centralized_execution;large_unit_tactics;combined_arms_focus;infantry_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1180018;Barry Edward Domvile;100720;4;1933;1964;large_taskforce_tactics;naval_training;centralized_execution;seamanship;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I think Germany should have 3 or 4 dissident hit not 10 when it choose total conquest on the British mainland event. Argentina should get the Falklands if controlling it and they are member of the Axis.

Last edited:
I think Germany should have 3 or 4 dissident hit not 10 when it choose total conquest on the British mainland event. Argentina should get the Falklands if controlling it and they are member of Axis.

I think they should get the Malvina's even if they are not in the axis. What can Britain do? I'm pretty sure if the UK fell, Argentina would just land on the island and take it without a single shot fired. Would Hitler care? No. He'd probably make the British hand it over formally.

For some reason I'm quite content with the Great War's start...At first I was like "woaaah, where's my time to prepare?" but it's been show that the war can play out as desired. That said, I've only ever played as Germany.

I guess the idea is, that while most of people knew and waited for the upcoming showdown, no one expected it to be so long and large-scale war.

Polish legislative elections of 2007

poland_2007_election_results.jpg

Cores or not, the Poles have inherited the Prussian pathos :D

Firstly it has nothing to do with Prussian "pathos", since most of the people on those lands were transfered from Eastern Lands, so it's more "Kresy" pathos which still some poeple remind with nostalgia, Lwów and Wilno were our cultural lungs.

Secondly, from those lands soviets took almost all industry, and for example ex East Prussia is considered as place to spend vacations because of forests, lakes, and lack of industry.

Besides why you gave old map, Poznań even under Prussian occupation had bigger Polish population then German, so it was always Polish core territory.

Last edited:
I guess the idea is, that while most of people knew and waited for the upcoming showdown, no one expected it to be so long and large-scale war.

did they though? i mean the Arch Duke assassination was a relatively unexpected occrance and spark. The 1914 start, IMHO, shows the way the majors went from "build-up and don't use it" to "get the f****r"

i doubt any of the major players expected a proper war to start when it did

Besides why you gave old map, Poznań even under Prussian occupation bigger Polish population then German, so it was always Polish core territory.

poznan maybe , but danzig,lauenburg,stettin ect were german city's so its senseless to name one with bigger polish population ...by the way german and polish people lived next to each other for generation so all get mixed up anyways, ive read an articel about it and i forgot the numbers but youve got many % of polish people with partly german ancestors and many german with polish ..they were neighbors so long its just normal, not even only at the border areas, when you look at the ruhr area ... but i still think its funny to see old german borders on an vote map on coincidence but i agree with you on this prussian pathos nonsense.

ps. this discussion doesnt really belong here anyway

pps. Pommern/Pomorze was applied as the granary of germany with mainly agriculture production not as a industrial area.

Last edited:
i doubt any of the major players expected a proper war to start when it did
I would say that everyone knew what was going to happen but everyone was so confident of their strength that they expected to steamroll the enemy with light casualties on both sides.

poznan maybe , but danzig,lauenburg,stettin ect were german city's so its senseless to name one with bigger polish population ...by the way german and polish people lived next to each other for generation so all get mixed up anyways, ive read an articel about it and i forgot the numbers but youve got many % of polish people with partly german ancestors and many german with polish ..they were neighbors so long its just normal, not even only at the border areas, when you look at the ruhr area ... but i still think its funny to see old german borders on an vote map on coincidence but i agree with you on this prussian pathos nonsense.

ps. this discussion doesnt really belong here anyway

pps. Pommern/Pomorze was applied as the granary of germany with mainly agriculture production not as a industrial area.

Sorry last time partial offtopic + an idea at the end of the post ;).

Polish - German border is a long topic to discuss, the most funny thing is that Polish king invited teutonic order on hm current/ex? prussian territory, then they become Polish puppet state and after war with Sweden when Commonwealth got weak they droped chains.

And a ex polish puppet state annexed Part of Poland (and later on united whole Germany so in free interpretation Poland was indirectly creator of united Germany) core territiories, then after long time after ww2 to be totally vanished out of map.

Ok as I promised here is the idea/ improvment:

Give naval bombers "naval scramble" option it would work same as that option on fleets, it would make sense since hostile fleets would think twice after coming near to shores of enemy country like in RL.

Oh and why tanks do not have buff in desert and plain terrain to attack, same like mountain divisions in mountains.

PS: Ave Euorpean Empire :D

Last edited:
I think they should get the Malvina's even if they are not in the axis. What can Britain do? I'm pretty sure if the UK fell, Argentina would just land on the island and take it without a single shot fired. Would Hitler care? No. He'd probably make the British hand it over formally.

Hitler had some respect for the British in the start of the war and offered pace several times and even once protection from the Japanish who knows for sure. Maybe better if there was an event for Argentina that gives them 2+ in belligerence if they choose to move into the island when UK falls.

I would say that everyone knew what was going to happen but everyone was so confident of their strength that they expected to steamroll the enemy with light casualties on both sides.

no doubt they expected a war in the future, but europe was fairly stable (its all realtive) and a war in the near future seems unlikely (from what i know).

i mean there was 1 month between the duke getting shot and teh war starting (Duke dies june 28, july 28 WW1 starts).

the scenario at the moment represents the sudden rush to war

Suggestion thread:** What would you like to see in a patch 1.3?

Make the HQ 's of much more importance zb. the collapes of the german army group center in 44 is because the red army succeed in cutting of the army HQ's , korps HQ 's
the german army group center did not ordered 1 single air reconnaissance mission in july/aug 44 on the eastern front
every german division was retraiting west in aug 44
GFM Model was looking in the dark ....
If / what ===> they managed to hold the front with several counter attacks but there were no HQ's lines to send the message ........ counter attack
the divisions were blind

Last edited:
Make the HQ 's of much more importance zb. the collapes of the german army group center in 44 is because the red army succeed in cutting of the army HQ's , korps HQ 's
the german army group center did not ordered 1 single air reconnaissance mission in july/aug 44 on the eastern front
every german division was retraiting west in aug 44
GFM Model was looking in the dark ....
If / what ===> they managed to hold the front with several counter attacks but there were no HQ's lines to send the message ........ counter attack
the divisions were blind

Very bad German decentralized command then.