• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Subscribed.

[video=youtube;qt6iEGzLPjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6iEGzLPjg[/video]

Gigau deserved a better pack. I hope to be in a pack with you someday, my friend.

Gigau deserved a better pack. I hope to be in a pack with you someday, my friend.

So that you may teach him the arts of the Dark side?

Playing Wolf 101 : a "pack" is a congregation of individual wolves playing each for his own. The n00b of the pack is let on his own to help the elder one survive ruthlessly.

After Split's death, i thought about voting Suirantes, pointing out his vote as suspect. But i quickly thought it'd be evil. On hind thought, i regret not having done it. :mad:

And being too much pack-oriented again, i even chose to take the Seer with me...

Anyways, i've been disappointed for not getting hints from the experienced players during my first
wolf game. :(

Do not mistake a faulty pack for the standard. A pack that willingly sells out its packmates is a pack that is bound to find itself in deep trouble due to the parity-rule. A pack that does not talk is a pack that abandons one of the major advantages they have over the village, knowing their allies and thus the ability to cooperate from night 0.

Or maybe I am just a sentimental, naive and loyal fool. Who knows.

(I have to add though, when the seer is gone there are certain packmates that should be sold out at a whim. The ones looking the most suspicious and/or the ones going about making themselves look suspicious.)

Last edited:

With pleasure :)

Thanks... i hope i shall be worthy of your pack :D

Be careful. All of Euro's gifts are poisoned...

And be careful where and what your eyes might drift to in his presence, or you will find him accusing you of penile envy...

It was a lazy village if anything in truth. The peices were there.

It needed some Randy Magic to expel the evil skanks.

Some people should just stop being so darned lazy sometime and actually do some work for their wins :p

Some people should just stop being so darned lazy sometime and actually do some work for their wins :p

I did that in the last big. Ended up being turned to evil and then hunted.....

Damned if you do.....

Damned if you do.....

Damn straight. Bad things happen to people who try and analyse unless they are named Randy.

I tried... but as the village was lazy, i got singled out and scanned by the Seer... forunately i got to hunt him right before getting lyched :p

Damn straight. Bad things happen to people who try and analyse unless they are named Randy.

Was I only hunted, I could have lived with it. But why should I be turned first and THEN hunted... *grumbles*

Was I only hunted, I could have lived with it. But why should I be turned first and THEN hunted... *grumbles*

Guess it's the risk with two sets of baddies... tough luck :p

Damned if you do.....

You won the "Too Dangerous To Live" badge of merit. You should be proud. :)
Do that a few more times, and at some point people will start to consider it lame to go after you for no good reason.

That will stop if you do it often enough, or if enough others do it.