• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay a few Euros/Dollars/Rubles or whatever is worth at that time for fixes but which would also add some tiny little features:

This list is only a suggestion for additional features (excluded fixes for Japan, Hordes, Rebels):

- More vassals management: Use vassals CB, demand religious unity, change vassals government type.

- Offer vassalage to OPM surrounded by your territory regardless of religion or government type.

- Recruit and create armies using a user-friendly interface: SHIFT+mouseclick for 5 units of the same type.

- Waiting list for magistrates building province improvements.

- Alliance leader cannot cede foreign (other alliance members) territory. If alliance leader peaces out, the other participants of the war can choose to continue the war.

(- Declaration of war using all applicable CB, peace treaties cover all applicable CB)

I want an Auto-save fix. Incase for those who read this don't know, the Auto save feature breaks when you return to main menu from ingame, it will make 1 save when it's supposed to, then stop working entirly untill the game is restarted. This was introduced into the beta patch and was supposed to be fixed iirc (I know it was acknowledged).

-Rebellious AI never ending wars. It seems like when a nation is created through rebellion, it gets locked into a never-ending war (they seem to last for decades until some hard codded mechanic kicks in and while peaces out all belligerants) with their former over lord, where one or both sides refuse to peace out regardless of context (say, overlord is at war with 10 other nations, it seems logical to offer whatever to newly formed nation if it cannot afford to fight them as well, finish the current wars and then take vengeance, thats what i would do), instead they fight for YEARS until one side manages to completely annex the other or before mentioned guessed mechanic white peaces everyone.
Yeah, it stupid that a revolter gets to annex its former overlord for 0 infamy - the AI sees this and that's why it refuses to make peace. It should only get 0-infamy annexation on its cores.
However, I think that soon we'll have people on this thread who'll insist that it's an amazing feature :p

Yeah, it stupid that a revolter gets to annex its former overlord for 0 infamy - the AI sees this and that's why it refuses to make peace. It should only get 0-infamy annexation on its cores.
However, I think that soon we'll have people on this thread who'll insist that it's an amazing feature :p

Yeah, ive noticed that from other examples, where you would point to a clearly broken feature, and then someone would say that they like it, without actually understanding what it does or even worse, interpreting a broken feature as AI being smart lol. But as far as im concerned, everyone has the right to voice their opinion. Even if im mistaken about 80% of issues i stated in first post, this still leaves stuff that need to be fixed (the remaining 20%), i dont mean to be arrogant (and im sure someone will see this as so) but there is no way that everything i listed is working well or as designed - if thats so then i dont know, lets never patch EU3.

I want an Auto-save fix. Incase for those who read this don't know, the Auto save feature breaks when you return to main menu from ingame, it will make 1 save when it's supposed to, then stop working entirly untill the game is restarted. This was introduced into the beta patch and was supposed to be fixed iirc (I know it was acknowledged).

Good one, i dont know how i forgot to list this...

Call me an idiot, but I confess I would gladly pay 10 dollars for a very large bugfix/balance patch.

Same here - call me an even bigger idiot, but id pay 30$ for an expansion with 0 new content, but with most of AI related stuff exported to text files, so that we can actually mod AI to play the way we want it to. That and having diplomacy options in .lua files (+ ability to add new diplo options) is all EU3 needs (imo) to be the best game of all times.

I'll sign.

Perhaps we should have made this a poll.

I'll sign.

Perhaps we should have made this a poll.

But what would the options be? Do you want the patch:
1) very much
2) very very much
3) even more
?:)

But what would the options be? Do you want the patch:
1) very much
2) very very much
3) even more
?:)

Not necessarily. Only one option would have actually been fine as public polls keep a list of who voted what, would have made it easier to count how many people said they wanted a patch. Although I'm certain paradox is aware of the want of a patch.

Not necessarily. Only one option would have actually been fine as public polls keep a list of who voted what, would have made it easier to count how many people said they wanted a patch. Although I'm certain paradox is aware of the want of a patch.

It would be nice if one of them posted something, even official "no" would mean they are still aware of EU3 :)

I would pay $10 for a diplomacy DLC and overall bugfix. Just let me reconquer my vassals cores with less than full infamy! I want nice borders...

Same here - call me an even bigger idiot, but id pay 30$ for an expansion with 0 new content, but with most of AI related stuff exported to text files, so that we can actually mod AI to play the way we want it to. That and having diplomacy options in .lua files (+ ability to add new diplo options) is all EU3 needs (imo) to be the best game of all times.
l dont want to buy a patch that cost more then the game lol
I bout EU3 complete with divine wind for only 12 bucks,

Couple things I'd like to see fixed/improved:
- ability to ACTUALLY force a PU on a country who has vassals. I tried to do this today, and while the option is there in the peace screen, it didn't actually DO it.
- more straightforward (more in-game infomation) royal marriage/diplomacy/inheritance system. Including showing the chance of inheritance under PU's and a tooltip on how to increase/decrease it. Also a longer delay in the loss of a throne claim (and its CB) when an heir is born.
- ability to "steal" vassals, not just free them. So for example, in the original poster's example, Bosnia and Serbia could be converted into Austrian vassals.
- A few more provinces on the west coast of North America so that historic settlement patterns can be accurately displayed. (Particularly in the case of California, there's no room for Fort Ross, and while there is a seperate province that could be used to simulate the Central Valley, there's none for the Sierras; additionally, three of the six earliest major settlements - Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and San Diego - are all contained within a single province, while the other three are split between the other two provinces. I'd rather see the California coast divided up into about 7 provinces, rather than the current 3 - split the two northern ones and divide the southernmost into 3 - and 2 new ones inland - carved out of the current wasteland - to represent the gold country.)
- Earlier revolter dates for colonial countries. There's no reason why, in game, the conditions that led to the colonial revolutions shouldn't be possible before 1750.

At least in my game it will break only when you load a game that's either the last, old, or older autosave. Loading from a player-made save works fine. If you load an autosave, however, the game will continue to make the last year an autosave but it neglects to move the previous one to 'old autosave' - and you end up with only the previous year to load from.

Ooh. I thought it was just my crappy computer. What I do is to go to Game Options, change the autosave frequency and then change it back, that seems to make it work again.

But an official fix would of course be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.