• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jtotjn.jpg

2duig6o.jpg

iwoqz4.jpg

i3c595.jpg

1417epc.jpg

sqte8j.jpg

i1zq7o.jpg

Didn't turn out funny? I beg to differ! My favorite bit was the many, many weapons Polandball has.

Sad to see Croatian betrayal. But, maybe it's the reason to get the some more... solid... partnership, like with Pommerania?
And since there is a war with Hungary... Koso... erm, Partium is Poland!

Didn't turn out funny? I beg to differ! My favorite bit was the many, many weapons Polandball has.

Well i aint got very much for my humor but im glad you likes it! :happy:

indeed, Polandball is exceptionally well equipped for these adventures - but why the thing about Hungary?

Well, Hungary decided to attack Poland while poland was at war with Teutonic order but got beaten by Poland and now Poland got a core on one of Hungarys provinces. :rolleyes:

Sad to see Croatian betrayal. But, maybe it's the reason to get the some more... solid... partnership, like with Pommerania?
And since there is a war with Hungary... Koso... erm, Partium is Poland!

Another close partnership can be established but not with Pommerania, they are a polish vassal! :p

Poland believes the same as you! Perhaps Poland will remember it :rolleyes:

This thread wins the internet.

Happy you liked it, im doing my best :happy:

With croatiaball gone the mighty Polish fire department will have no dalmatians to put out fires, Poland will burn!

Uhmm... I hate for asking again but can we get that world map now?

With croatiaball gone the mighty Polish fire department will have no dalmatians to put out fires, Poland will burn!

Uhmm... I hate for asking again but can we get that world map now?

Oh right, sorry, you want with the whole world or just Europe centered around Poland?

Long have I been a fan of King Polandball! You will succeed. I have faith!

I just want to say that I am such a big fan of this AAR that I have taken it upon myself to find out what would happen if the Polish people did, actually, Into Space? If this is in any way violating a forum rule, please delete this with my apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.