• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Even Steven

Sergeant
4 Badges
Mar 30, 2006
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Well what the heck is that?

It always makes the german AI fail at invading soviet and its not fun when germany sends the whole wehrmacht to middleafrica and leave the german-soviet border unguarded, that sucks and makes the game boring.

Well what the heck is that?

It always makes the german AI fail at invading soviet and its not fun when germany sends the whole wehrmacht to middleafrica and leave the german-soviet border unguarded, that sucks and makes the game boring.

I think all it does is increase relations a bit and gives Germany a trade deal. I don't recall it stopping them from invading the Soviet Union.

I think all it does is increase relations a bit and gives Germany a trade deal. I don't recall it stopping them from invading the Soviet Union.

Anyway I hope they will fix germanys priorities regarding whats more important, defending the homeland rather then sending their divisions to africa.
If the germans helped the italians in north africa and hold their line there I wouldnt complain but running around in the middle of africa is just stupid and gamebreaking.

Anyway I hope they will fix germanys priorities regarding whats more important, defending the homeland rather then sending their divisions to africa.
If the germans helped the italians in north africa and hold their line there I wouldnt complain but running around in the middle of africa is just stupid and gamebreaking.
Yeah their really should be a african surrender event. I find werid that Britian can continue resistance with only sub saharan africa.

Too bad that this pact doesn't result a non-aggression pact between Ger and Sov. It quite useless pact I think. Why not the developer make it to another year of non-aggression or maybe even full 5 years? This will be more benefit to Ger in my opinion and thus make it more reasonable why the Ger choose to invade Africa since their home country is save. So, with this current effect of pact, I rather invade Sov.

And since AI looks like prefer sign this pact and then invade Africa, why not Sov AI take this chance to invade Ger since there is no non-aggresion between those two? I will do that if I was Sov (not yet ever play as Sov).