• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dorimi

VS mods creator
83 Badges
Feb 15, 2011
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
http://steamdb.info/sub/28285/#section_apps

found this. Who knows about August bonuses :p

as to suppose that those apps below are previously mentioned DLCs
226665 Unknown SteamDB Unknown App 226665 about a month ago
241365 Unknown SteamDB Unknown App 241365 about a month ago
241360 Unknown SteamDB Unknown App 241360 about a month ago

Last edited:
Which definitely suggests to me, a CKII converter and a copy of CKII to people who might not have bought it, seems very likely indeed now.

Which definitely suggests to me, a CKII converter and a copy of CKII to people who might not have bought it, seems very likely indeed now.
Not only, but to all who will pre-order. If you own it, you will receive a gift into inventory to gift to someone.

Not only, but to all who will pre-order. If you own it, you will receive a gift into inventory to gift to someone.

Which would drum up lots of players into CKII the most popular paradox game to date, which might entice others to pre order into or later buy EU4 especially if theres a converter which would allow people to continue games and empires.

people... please don't spoil the surprise!
i really wish eu4 a great start but guessing and side-guessing the 'not yet released' information is a little rude, i think...

so please: mark this kind of threads with a "SPOILER AHEAD" warning.

thanks and cheers!
chem!

people... please don't spoil the surprise!
i really wish eu4 a great start but guessing and side-guessing the 'not yet released' information is a little rude, i think...

so please: mark this kind of threads with a "SPOILER AHEAD" warning.

thanks and cheers!
chem!

Quite straight title is not enough?
A copy of CK2 with EU4 pre-order?

Paradox would give away a game for free that still costs 40€ when you buy it normally? That sounds like a very generous offer, actually a bit too generous from a business point of view.

Too good to be true. But I never played CK series anyway. I watched a few videos and it looked awesome but too complicated (compared to EU - from my own point of view). We shall see.

Btw how is it calculated what is preorder and what not? I preordered aůready, so this is more theoretical question, but it took some time before bank transfered money to steam and steam got it. My question is: Does preorder counts from the time you make a command to send the money or from the time money arrived at the account of the distribution company?

Btw how is it calculated what is preorder and what not? I preordered aůready, so this is more theoretical question, but it took some time before bank transfered money to steam and steam got it. My question is: Does preorder counts from the time you make a command to send the money or from the time money arrived at the account of the distribution company?

If you got it in your Steam library now, it is a preorder. Or what do you mean?

If it is about bonuses and you mean that for example you preordered in June but it was finalized in July, it doesn't matter, you get all the bonuses.

Paradox would give away a game for free that still costs 40€ when you buy it normally? That sounds like a very generous offer, actually a bit too generous from a business point of view.
Not really if you consider that CKII goes on sale often for 10 euro, brings in more people who might buy DLC and is generally good for pre-orders.
Look at Bioshock Infinite who gave away Bioshock and XCOM enemy unknown.

I doubt any of DLCs for CK2 will be included, so maybe it will be quite profitable.

40€ is the price for CK2 without DLC's. If you want the complete edition then that's 80€ list price.

Not really if you consider that CKII goes on sale often for 10 euro, brings in more people who might buy DLC and is generally good for pre-orders.
Look at Bioshock Infinite who gave away Bioshock and XCOM enemy unknown.

10€, really? I don't really keep track of sales, especially outside gamersgate, but a 75% discount is still pretty hefty. But even then it's 10€ plus the DLC already announced, that's quite a bit and I believe PI isn't such a big publisher that they'd hand out freebes like that. I don't say that it's impossible, but it would surprise me.

If you got it in your Steam library now, it is a preorder. Or what do you mean?

If it is about bonuses and you mean that for example you preordered in June but it was finalized in July, it doesn't matter, you get all the bonuses.

I meant it the other way around. Suppose somebody would buy it in August, but before all transactions would be done, the game would release - would he get bonus DLCs?