• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
- Support ships may not be present in the game, since they "have little purpose in a game centered on combat".

What does that mean? I think that supports ships always have purpose in a game like this. If i cannot rearm,refuel or restock my fleet, how is supposed to achieve my goals? unless your are planning short campaigns in the game. And from the enemy side, there would be a great target to hit. Ask England about that, when we hit the Atlantic Conveyor on Malvinas war, with the Chinooks and a lot of stuff for the infantry people.

Regards.

As in, the campaign is broken up into manageable 'scenarios', as opposed to multi-week missions :p I suppose resupply is imagined to happen between each scenario.

Although that would be an awesome style of campaign to mod into the game after launch :D

What does that mean? I think that supports ships always have purpose in a game like this. If i cannot rearm,refuel or restock my fleet, how is supposed to achieve my goals? unless your are planning short campaigns in the game. And from the enemy side, there would be a great target to hit. Ask England about that, when we hit the Atlantic Conveyor on Malvinas war, with the Chinooks and a lot of stuff for the infantry people.

Regards.

*Britain not England as you fought Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland too.

*Falklands is the name in English not Malvinas. (joking of course, it tends to depend on what side of the argument you sit) :p

Jan what types of weapons loadouts will be in NWAC? Will there be multiple options for each type? If this is the case you will see a new, updated thread from me soon.