• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it seems a bit strange to have "The Slavs", "The Naval Alliance of Doom" and "The African Gangers" in their "blocs", while having the Bavarian-Persian-Mongol Alliance with all its extensions (such as Malaya, Qin, England, even Catalunya) completely seperated... of course, it might be difficult to make a diagram with them being stuck together, but it seems very pro-Allianceofhalftheworld'snations. :p

If everyone in this game agrees on something, its the fact that no one likes China.

doh!

Also, it seems a bit strange to have "The Slavs", "The Naval Alliance of Doom" and "The African Gangers" in their "blocs", while having the Bavarian-Persian-Mongol Alliance with all its extensions (such as Malaya, Qin, England, even Catalunya) completely seperated... of course, it might be difficult to make a diagram with them being stuck together, but it seems very pro-Allianceofhalftheworld'snations.

You just hate us becouse we have freedom ;)

If you could see the internal negotiations of the non-Slavic bloc, you would not accuse anyone of dictating the foreign policy of anyone else.

Hating on China is traditional in megacampaigns. Which is not to say that it's cool; many traditional things are really sort of jerkassish when you think about them. Picking on me just because I'm not the greatest tactician ever and always have on eye on the main kidney comes to mind. You people really ought to look the other way turn your backs more often let your guard down enter a forgiving mindset in which character flaws are not forgotten, but viewed merely as personal foibles and quirks, not to be taken as excuses for prejudicially keeping your borders fully guarded at all times. :nods:

Which reminds me.

Several of those tension and animosity lines can be explained by this.

[video=youtube;YtyNY9OtM3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyNY9OtM3o[/video]

(Yes, it was Yoshi that ghosted him)

hate is such a cruel word to be used regarding china in megacampaings. It just is that china must be destroyed. Plain and simple, no need to bring useless emotions into play there ;)

but the vid Hannibal posted indeed should be starting point for anyone trying to understand this campaing, and its predecesors

I'm writing down names for later.

hate is such a cruel word to be used regarding china in megacampaings. It just is that china must be destroyed. Plain and simple, no need to bring useless emotions into play there ;)

but the vid Hannibal posted indeed should be starting point for anyone trying to understand this campaing, and its predecesors

..now, I know emotions are something learned..but still.. Do you have to bring emotions from previus mega-campaigns into this one? -It's entertaining for us peanuts, of course.. but still

On quite another note : Treachery/changing alliances...One thing is to randomly, or for pay, change ones allegiance..Quite another is to acknowledge when one player, or group of players, are good enough to win the megacampaign now, and then try to resist, (or just survive longer :D) ...thereby changing allegiance..I am trying to argue that the morality of an act is determined not by WHAT you do, but WHY you do it, just as what actually happens has no bearing on the morality of said action, but what you intended to happen has...

Several official statements:
* There is no such thing as a united anti-Russian alliance; merely a gaggle of nations temporarily and in various degrees united in fear/hatred/generic animosity of the Novgorodian moloch. As such, it would be incorrect to represent it by a true bloc like the Africans and the Slavs are.
* Catalunya harbors no specific ill feelings toward Qin. It merely states the fact that there is tension between it and the rest of the world. Conversion discussions and events in previous games may or may not be to blame.

well, some player of some nation has said in this game that he is going to aim to win the game in eu3 phase allready :rolleyes:
lots of people don't like such ways ;)
In last megacampaing such ideas were suspected to be harboured by some player, which lead (twice) into all-vs-one gangbang eatout á la: "it isent human BB when everyone is doing it" :D

In completely other matters: Death to China!

Status
Not open for further replies.