• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I use to prefer standing, because: - you are not that much rich in manpower, the better your divs, the better your amy.
- full-standing slider gives a quite good quality/experience bonus to your troops.

It it possible to combine this mod and the ColdWarTechTreeExtension-Mod? As much as I like the setting, I really miss the technology added by that mod, as it seems to me, currently playing with the Union of Britain, that I go trough technology like a hot knife trough butter.

We have our own tech-tree in the making. I have no idea how ColdWarTechTreeExtension would affect the mod, it might even stop it from functioning properly. But as I said, I don't know.

Guys, since I LOVE your mod I wanted to improve it a little, so I took your shields and remade them in EUIII shading style. I hope you don't mind!:p

shieldastff8.bmp
shieldcalmw1.bmp

shieldgerks9.bmp
shieldrsitk8.bmp

shieldsovjs5.bmp
shieldspakg2.bmp

If you want I can upload them!:)

Last edited:
Guys, since I LOVE your mod I wanted to improve it a little, so I took your shields and remade them in EUIII shading style. I hope you don't mind!:p

If you want I can upload them!:)

I would like to have it! So upload them please :D

Thank you very much, Sgt.Optimus!

On the matter of BetaV, it still is in production, and I have made some good progress ofer the last days. But it will still need some time. Not only needs a lot of content to be written, and bugs to be slayn, I also have encountered some serious technical issues with my current testversion that I have not been able to resolve yet, including a mysterious scenario error and a severe graphic error (the screen keeps flickering into black every few seconds, after the game menu has loaded).

I'm very sorry to test everybody's patience, but time is currently in short supply, and quality a priority. But we are always happy to get new hands helping us in our endeavor.

Would you include Sgt. Optimus's shields in the next version :confused:

We can include them as a seperate package in the first page, I think.

I still need to correct some flags, so I suggest you hold on. :)

EDIT: I was thinking you should use flag of Nedic's Serbia for Kaiserreich Serbia, cause general Nedić is HOS and this flag doesn't contain any nazi elements or simbols. What do you think?

Something like this:
shieldnedicserto3.bmp

flagnedicservu9.bmp

Last edited:
I think it's nice! :D Will dl the "new" version.

3 questions

new to the mod, so excuse this questions if they are silly:

1. any replacement icons for Kaiserreich?
2. why no cores on UK for Canada? (or are they added later by event)
3. Any suggestions on how Canada should handle the USA implosion?

Thanks.