• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hate that kind of practice with CK 2. Those 2 should be included in or with Sword of Islam.

However if the total is not more than 15 bucks I'd still consider it fair.

I hate that kind of practice with CK 2. Those 2 should be included in or with Sword of Islam.

However if the total is not more than 15 bucks I'd still consider it fair.

Well, but this way you can buy SoI at release and the music/portrait dlc when they are on sale. Isn't steam summer sale comming?

Well, but this way you can buy SoI at release and the music/portrait dlc when they are on sale. Isn't steam summer sale comming?

I don't think steam ever put new release on sale.

As Doomdark said on the livestream, if people keep buying the DLC, then they will create more. I think 9.99 is pretty reasonable, plus we have the 1.06 patch which is free. Oh, the song is not from King Arthur 1, but I have not played 2 so dont know about that. Pretty neat music though, and it would fit if it was just for the SoI DLC.

As Doomdark said on the livestream, if people keep buying the DLC, then they will create more. I think 9.99 is pretty reasonable, plus we have the 1.06 patch which is free. Oh, the song is not from King Arthur 1, but I have not played 2 so dont know about that. Pretty neat music though, and it would fit if it was just for the SoI DLC.

9.99 is reasonable but it is lacking the song which is another DLC and lacking African units(important for playing Egyptian Caliphate)

I just hope the total won't exceed 15 bucks.

You don't need the music nor the units to get a good gaming experience. Both are more of a cosmetical change than anything else. I've been playing for 5 patches without the Mongol and CoA DLC even though I paid for them and once installed I honestly didn't feel like it was such a big deal (it just made it "nicer")

You don't need the music nor the units to get a good gaming experience. Both are more of a cosmetical change than anything else. I've been playing for 5 patches without the Mongol and CoA DLC even though I paid for them and once installed I honestly didn't feel like it was such a big deal (it just made it "nicer")

Heh you know me..I'm obsessive compulsive :rolleyes: I'm compelled to buy every DLCs with regards to CK2. Joke aside, the Islamic theme imo is just a must and so is the African units DLC.....

I could live without ruler designer though and the other music DLCs but thanks to steam sale I got them all.