• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Irshappa

I can't believe :D

I hope that all players will enjoy a lot with Iron Cross.

We put all our effort in this

But, quintelosky, aren't you one of the Iron Cross developers? How could you not have been informed the release date? :confused:
More importantly, which version of the game will be released? I read in another thread that Albania was going to get one more province (if that wasn't a joke), will you have the time to make these kind of last-minute modifications before the release of the game (the day after tomorrow!)? Or will they be included in later patches?

But, quintelosky, aren't you one of the Iron Cross developers? How could you not have been informed the release date? :confused:
More importantly, which version of the game will be released? I read in another thread that Albania was going to get one more province (if that wasn't a joke), will you have the time to make these kind of last-minute modifications before the release of the game (the day after tomorrow!)? Or will they be included in later patches?

Yes, but the team don't know the date release (this is a paradox decision)

The 1.00 version will have all these changes.

Wait. You mean, this gets released in two days? Congratulations!

Wasn't Darkest Hour supposed to be released around the same time?

So you will make patches to Iron Cross, that can involve additional ideas supposed by community? Like Carpatho-Ukraine, and still, the hungarian mod awaits for you.