• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I for one believe that there are three wolves to be found here. Two that are being accused and one that is doing the accusing.

You would be wrong.

With the game reaching the end point, I decided to finally use my Seerish Powers scan. Humancalculater seemed as good a target as any, so I used it against him. And lo and behold, he was a wolf. I was actually rather surprised.

If we lynch humancalculator: we find out his alignment. This will give us information on both TNT and Taiisatai.

It doesn't mean that both TNT and taiisatai are cleared. But it will give us a better idea on who to lynch next.

If we lynch one of the other two, that only gives us information on HC, I think the best idea here would be to lynch HC.

Vote Humancalculator

I wonder what information humancalculator thinks he has. Probably just the one that he guesses that he can get me strung up easily today. If he is truly a wolf, I wonder what he is planning to achieve though.

vote humancalculator
in self-defence.

If we lynch humancalculator: we find out his alignment. This will give us information on both TNT and Taiisatai.

It doesn't mean that both TNT and taiisatai are cleared. But it will give us a better idea on who to lynch next.

If we lynch one of the other two, that only gives us information on HC, I think the best idea here would be to lynch HC.

Vote Humancalculator

Boo!

Last edited:
And why would I tell you who my source is in the thread in front of everyone? Or PM for that matter?

Exactly.

Because it's been what, 10 days?, without a sign of living scanners, that's why. Yeah, enk talked about there being a priest for a while - where is he? Don't you think he should have scanned *something* by now?
I don't buy it. We're down to 13 people, and suddenly someone with 'information' pops up?

The plot thickens

Quite.
The question is: Why?

With the game reaching the end point, I decided to finally use my Seerish Powers scan. Humancalculater seemed as good a target as any, so I used it against him. And lo and behold, he was a wolf. I was actually rather surprised.

Well, I'm not. I was arguing against him yesterday, remember?

Vote humancalculator
There.

So, one of these simply claims they have 'information' while the other claims Seerish Powers.

I'd say that HC's refusal to elaborate is a bit odd. TNT is supposed to be a generic 'baddie' and there's apparently some sort of source involved...

This all means that we don't have any way of verifying or falsifying his claim. In those circumstances, I think I'll prefer going with Taii's claim.

VOTE HUMANCALCULATOR

Vote humancalculator

Easy.

Just like a headless chicken will run around, a werewolf will gleefully vote a wolf even after being lynched.

You lynched esemesas the Womanizer Villager

From the update. Now go eat a dick sandwich, or would that be considered fratricide?

Also, we haven't had anyone with seerish/priestly powers show up yet have we? I checked, and can't find any on the first page, even though they're in the traits list.

So either they're all still alive, or johho didn't put any in and this is pack vs pack action. I think we should kill both of them.

Also, we haven't had anyone with seerish/priestly powers show up yet have we? I checked, and can't find any on the first page, even though they're in the traits list.

So either they're all still alive, or johho didn't put any in and this is pack vs pack action. I think we should kill both of them.

We sorta got to pick our roles, so there is a chance that there might be only one of the sort

We sorta got to pick our roles, so there is a chance that there might be only one of the sort
Yes, but original me was a villager, and I didn't get the choice to have those powers....

which may mean that even if Tai did pick his trait, he may not be a villager

The game is up. Scan beats plain information, and I know it. I still trust my source, and TNT is a wolf.

UNVOTE TNT

VOTE HUMANCALCULATOR