• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okey, hard to find correct info:

Is this the flag for Autonomus province of Western Bosnia?

ba-wba93.gif

And this is the flag for Sandzak?

cs-sanja.gif

Also, have the startdate for the 1991 scenario been decided yet? If not, I'd like to give a proposal of the 8th of september, 1991, the day Macedonia proclaimed it's indepence and the war is on in Croatia... That way, as many nations as possible are playable from the start, because this mod has one disadvantage: it's based upon a nation that will shatter over time and not like in vanilla where there are seperate states from the beginning, so you can't really have a build-up time like in the '36 scenario, but there's going to be a war directly... And by having it on september, when you can play as Slovenia, Herzeg-Bosnia, Croatia, FRY, Macedonia, RSK, NATO, you minimize the nations that will come through events (like Bosnia-Herzegovina, RS, etc) so that the player won't have to save and reload to play another country). Good/bad idea?

Last edited:

ba-wba93.gif

cs-sanja.gif

Also, have the startdate for the 1991 scenario been decided yet? If not, I'd like to give a proposal of the 8th of september, 1991, the day Macedonia proclaimed it's indepence and the war is on in Croatia... That way, as many nations as possible are playable from the start, because this mod has one disadvantage: it's based upon a nation that will shatter over time and not like in vanilla where there are seperate states from the beginning, so you can't really have a build-up time like in the '36 scenario, but there's going to be a war directly... And by having it on september, when you can play as Slovenia, Herzeg-Bosnia, Croatia, FRY, Macedonia, RSK, NATO, you minimize the nations that will come through events (like Bosnia-Herzegovina, RS, etc) so that the player won't have to save and reload to play another country). Good/bad idea?

Didn't we decided to start game on 10 days war in Slovenia?
Also there will be other scenarios in later releases.

I believe the bosnian flag should be the lilies-on-the-white flag...

You have right;)

How many urban provinces are you planning to have ?

47 as TueutenburgerW said:)

ba-wba93.gif

cs-sanja.gif

Right flags;)

The idea is good but the 10 days war would be over:D
I thought that make later more scenarios like starting in 1994, 1996 etc.

I fucked up, i move borders and save file, and now I sent togukans email map to fix this.Im idiot.

I moved borders and I dont see in time now Its hard to me to corect.can you corect this I send you this map.