• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting after every update, my friend!
... Okay, almost every! >.>
Anyways, it seems that progress is going slower in Australia. Damn, I wonder how much time it's gonna take for New Zealand...

Great progress in Australia! Even though I find my self waving for the Channel Pact at times I hope the AOF crushes you guys (nothing personal:p)

just because we dont comment doesnt mean we arent reading. if or exampla just skim over the thread when im busy and dont have time to comment. please dont slow down kaiser. TCP is getting better and better.

and it looks like you should try and land on the east coast to encircle the AOF forces. how many divisons do you have involved in op down under?

Hey, I'm enjoying the quick updates, if it means that later they'll come a little slow, meh, thats ok

Next post begins 1946 :) So the Grand Map of Op Down Under ;)

Good stuff. Have you skimmed through Book Two already? I'll try to get you some updated files mid-January

-Vincent

Do you ever serial-build carriers, as it were? I constantly just see one batch of a carrier type, and then it's the next.

As to the war effort, Australia seems like it'll be won eventually. Destroying the USA, however, will require sheer brilliance. Would landing in Panama or South America be possible at all?

Do you ever serial-build carriers, as it were? I constantly just see one batch of a carrier type, and then it's the next.

As to the war effort, Australia seems like it'll be won eventually. Destroying the USA, however, will require sheer brilliance. Would landing in Panama or South America be possible at all?

Our only chance is to wait untill the AI makes a fatal move, risk it's airforce. If we take out the counter-airforce, we have a shot at retaking the seas, and a shot at nuking our way into the continent. By the time this is over either America, or Europe, will be a wasteland

And for the carriers, serialbuilding isn't really possible as the models are constantly upgrading. once I hit CVN (but they take hell-long to build) I'll turn the entire fleet Nuclear, but that won't be till 49 at least

-Vincent

Prefer

The Bachem Ba 349 Natter (Adder) was a World War II era German experimental point-defense rocket-powered interceptor aircraft which was to be used in a very similar way as manned surface-to-air missiles. After vertical takeoff which eliminated the need for airfields, the majority of the flight to the bombers was radio controlled from the ground. The primary mission of the (inexperienced) pilot was to aim the aircraft at its target bomber and fire its armament of rockets. The pilot and the main rocket engine should then land under separate parachutes, while the wooden fuselage was disposable. The only manned test flight, on 1 March 1945, ended with test pilot Lothar Sieber being killed.

Pretty awesome. As said before, we'll go with the F4 Phantom and that other British bomber you guys proposed. Expect them around 49-50, when we max out research.

Also, note that our enthousiast updater Kaisermuffin also has his own aar, A Light in the DAARkness, which has recently gone Multiplayer!

(Making it the first coop KR AAR)

(Ever)

(Totally Random Productions Approves!)

-Vincent and Laurence

Its telling me that I have to be a premium member to download it ... and I'm not ... :(

No Zeps? No fights between giant armoured Zeps?

:(:mad:

does anyone else feel as if this AAR has lost some momentum? nothing against kaisermuffin (hes awseome and i love the update speed) but it feels empty without TRP being as active. even activity has dropped. on another note no bloopers have appeared in the readers group for awhile and im sure evereryone would love a new one.

I've got a few Bloopers from ALiTD (go read it!) that I've been saving...

Stupid AI is stupid!
7janblooper.jpg

What about cheesecake-fueled sexcapades on zeppelins? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.